Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

9months and i didnt even know it

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

9months and i didnt even know it

Postby yaykatie » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:37 am

i had this dream last night that i was nine months pregnant(not possible- virgin). in the dream when asked who the father was i said not a friend but not a boyfriend. i said i got pregnant right before i moved away. which is the crazy part 9 months ago to the day i moved 3000 miles from home! i have been so busy i didnt even realize it had been that long. i cant tell if the dream was about timing or the actual pregnancy. it took place in a ward for single mothers (i had the feeling it was a place to hide unwed mothers so there families wouldnt have to be ashamed like i know mine would be). but i kept telling them i was an adult and i could do as i wished so the doctor stuck me with a needle next thing i knew i was in labor but with no pain. i was thinking a lot about giving it up for adoption because i still dont think i want kids, i woke up before the baby was born. oh and there was a book on the shelf in the ward it was the book im about to start tittle author everything. does any of this mean anything important? im just starting to remember my dreams and this one kinda shook me. (oh and just in case it matters i just finished a book about a a guy who wants kids and his wife doesnt.)
yaykatie

Return to Lucid Dreams