Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My boyfriend leaves me

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

My boyfriend leaves me

Postby shar0702 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:31 am

I have had several dreams that my boyfriend leaves me. In my first dream, he left me in the desert. And the last two times, he has left me for my sister! Why does this keep happening?
shar0702

Re: My boyfriend leaves me

Postby Pisceanfool » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:07 pm

most likley this represents some sort of unconcious or concious fear of him leaving you. the desert generally represents isolation and lonliness. consider how you would feel if you were left in the desert in waking life and this is more or less how you may feel (emotionally) if he left you. with your sister, the meaning of this must be analised in relation to how you feel about her and your relationship with her in waking life. most likley you may feel envious of her in some way, and/or it could be as simple as you fear she may take him from you. i doubt this is a prophetic dream if that's your inclination.

hope this helps
Pisceanfool

Return to Lucid Dreams