Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Odd Dream i just had!

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Odd Dream i just had!

Postby opendreamer » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:55 am

I was trapped inside a video game, the game was some sort of fun house you see at the carnivals and such. I was trapped in this game with my close friends whom i play basketball with on a daily basis. Through many odd games, we came to our last level which was of all things a 5 on 5 basketball game, which we won and were promptly shown the exit to the real world. What does it mean? Any Thoughts on what this means?? :?
opendreamer

Re: Odd Dream i just had!

Postby dreamsandbrews » Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:24 pm

maybe that life is a short game. enjoy your friends.
dreamsandbrews

Re: Odd Dream i just had!

Postby emmy005 » Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:54 pm

lol it probably just means your competitive.
on the other hand, take into consideration what ur surroundings were in the dream. if things were demented-like (weird), i would take your dream into further investigation. these are usually the important ones.
emmy005
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams