Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid Abilities, what are yours?

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Re: Lucid Abilities, what are yours?

Postby shift1085 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:22 am

i haven't seen my guides in a lucid dream yet.
i tried to call Cypher in one and some other random guy saved me instead. he appeared in a later dream too, i call him Impostor Cypher ^^
unless it is the same guy but i don't think so :lol:
~Fortunately is all about excellent planning~
~alpacas are just tall sheep~
~Following a Beeline to it's logical conclusion always precipitates the tossing of butterflies~
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby lucid dreamer » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:00 am

I remember seeing a post in a topic (I forget which one now or who it was) where the person was saying they saw some strange bird, like a sun bird or something I forget now, in their dream. Reading that reminded me of something I may or may not have seen in one of my dreams. I say may or may not have see because I could have gotten my waking world experience mixed up with my dream world experience. You see, I love to play video games and watch Japanese anime and I could have confused this with a dream. With that said, I may or may not have seen a phoenix in one of my dreams. I know they are rare in the mythical world but how rare are they in the dream world? Has anyone else seen one in your dreams? All I know is it was the most beautiful sight I've ever seen. I wish I could see one again. That would be so awesome. I'm not sure but I may have seen either a pegasus or unicorn I don't recall which or even IF I saw them. These sightings would have been from very old dreams IF I even saw them.
"Dreams are places where you can seek answers to questions. Why dream if you don't have any questions to answer?"
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby DreamGoddess996 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:26 am

Pretty much every time I dream is a Lucid dream and I can control every aspect of the dream. It usually starts off as a regular dream and somewhere along the line I decide I do not like something and change it. It can really be anything like one time I was in love with someone that wasnt my boyfriend and I thought thats not right so I cahnged it. Sometimes I have those naked dreams and when I realize Iam naked I make myself all the sudden have clothes on. The only thing I have problems with sometimes is food. Often in my dreams I will get a craving for something like a twinkie and not be able to find one anywhere. Otherwise I can pull out or do whatever I want. I change the people in my dreams or if they do something or say something I dont like I kind of pause rewind and then make them do it my way LOL.
My dream guide is a Tiger oh no wait that is my spirit guide. I cant recall ever coming across my dream guide.
Lucid Dreamer Those pictures are awesome he is one of my favorite artists though I can not recall his name right now.
On the wind a whisper carries you home.
DreamGoddess996
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby lucid dreamer » Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:46 am

DreamGoddess996 wrote:Lucid Dreamer Those pictures are awesome he is one of my favorite artists though I can not recall his name right now.

I suppose you're talking about the pictures I posted above. I actually have the 3rd one in the 2nd set as my comps user image. There was on picture I was looking for that I have seen on a TV program called The Universe: Saturn, Lord of the Rings on History Channel (at least I think that's the program I saw it on) I think is really awesome but I could never find it. I remember the details of what it looked like but I can't find it anywhere on the web. I could describe it but that would be pretty difficult for me to do.
"Dreams are places where you can seek answers to questions. Why dream if you don't have any questions to answer?"
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby shift1085 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:20 am

i had a dream a few years back with these aliens that were birds similar to what i would imagine a phoenix to be. odd thing is, i could never remember what color they were!
but i'm pretty sure they had purple beak/feet with red, yellow, and blue feathers, and a mane of feathers around their necks.

i've seen a unicorn in a dream, almost forgot about that one!
i had a pet unicorn but this guy took it from me and chained it to a rock in the bottom of a pit. he let it starve to death and when i finally found her she was a skeleton with hooves shackled to the rocks. the guy walked up and i demanded he bring her back but he said he couldn't. :(
~Following a Beeline to it's logical conclusion always precipitates the tossing of butterflies~
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby lucid dreamer » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:50 am

OMG, I think I may have seen something like those weird bird things you're talking about. I don't remember when it was that I saw them but they were kinda freaky.

That is sad that even a dream person would kill a unicorn. I never would have thought that could happen. The myth about unicorns is that, if you kill one, you will suffer terrible misfortunes. I hope that dream guy suffered big for what he did. Another myth about unicorns is that, when they die, a new one will be born to take dead unicorn's place.
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby shift1085 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:58 am

yay! maybe i can find the new unicorn! :P
yeah i hope he suffered too.....

i've had so many weird creatures in my dreams XD
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby lucid dreamer » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:06 am

Could you name a few more off. Maybe I might recognize them from my dream. That would be kinda freaky if we see the exact same creatures in our dreams.
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby shift1085 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:49 am

t'would be very spooky ^^

ahm, a few i remember off the top of my head....i have drawings of more at home.

:apple: it was like a monster version of a sheep. it's head was kinda rounded and it had heavy large fangs. it breathes ice and fog, it has a rounded half circle-like body covered in wool. it's head, feet, and tail are black. it has spikes along it's back, a dinosaur-like tail, and it has huge claws.

:apple: i've seen this one in plenty dreams: it's called a shriekal. they are like eels but attached to rocks, and confuse their prey by making a high-pitches shrieking noise.. there are two types; one sleeker and blue with black spots, and another smaller type that is more curly and brown. these will float around, eventually settling to the sand. they make their own "rocks" with a brown fiber and attach themselves to it in groups. the blue ones find any rock but they are also social.

:apple: nightlopes (also called night demons) are hairless humanoids with shiny black skin. it's rounded face contains only beady black eyes and little fangs. they have sea monster-like ears, little clawed feet, and thin tails. they are very loyal to their owners but their downfall is even the slightest of hunger.

:apple: the unimoose is just like a moose but instead of antlers they have two unicorn horns. the front horn looks normal enough, but the back horn is smaller and curves backwards.

:apple: similar to a panda, but sleeker with shinier shorter fur. they are marsupials and have long fluffy tails like a cat, striped in black and white.

:apple: strange creature, possibly a type of caecillian (amphibian that resembles a worm.) it is white and incredibly long, with a little group of feet near it's head (almost like a centipede.) towards the back is rows of "fluff" which is spiky like cactus spines. the creature has a rough texture that is actually painful to the touch

i'll post more later ^^
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby lucid dreamer » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:24 pm

Eeugh, those sound creepy. I'm glad I've never seen them.

I have seen huge black bears, or were they grizzly, but they were larger than normal bears even the cubs and super aggressive. I came across them in this fairy tail like forest way back before high school. It was a recurring dream that I have not had for a long time, and I'm glad. And I now know what the meaning of the dream was, because they stopped when my cousins started acting more mature. I'll tell you the dream anyway, though not for interpretation since I don't need to know the meaning of them any more.

Try to picture yourself walking through a fairy tail forest. Tall red wood type trees hundreds of feet tall are everywhere but not so thick you can't walk through them. In fact there was plenty of room to walk between the trees, some thing like 50' separating them. Lush dark green moss covered the ground in an endless carpet and even climbed partially up the tree to just above the root line. Ferns 4'-5' tall were growing at the base of many of the trees. It was a peaceful place and I enjoyed walking in it. Then, out of nowhere, you come into this vast open field some 1000' or more in diameter. There was dappled sunlight shining through the surrounding canopy of the trees and I always thought how beautiful this place was. But then I'd see them, the huge, larger than normal bears. That's when they would since my presence there and they would start chasing me. I would run away trying to find somewhere to hide but there's nowhere for me to even hide in. That's when the dream would start fading out.

The bears symbolized my cousins in the dream, which is fitting because the cousins I speak of are Baers, no that's not a misspelling that's how their last name is spelled. The fact that the bears would chase me and I would run from them is because they were always such a pain in the butt to be around. The fact that I don't have the dreams any more is because they don't act like they used to, they act more grown up now which gives me no reason to run from them any more. Now that I don't have to worry about that any more, I really wish I could go back to that place.
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby shift1085 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:57 pm

think about that image before you fall asleep every night. try to find out the other symbol meanings and maybe find a way to remake that situation and the dream could come again
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby lucid dreamer » Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:35 pm

Yeah, it's not the situation I would like to come again, it's the forest itself. I just want to be in that forest again. It was soooo magical feeling until I found the bears. That's the part I don't want to see again.
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby shift1085 » Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:44 pm

yup, lol i've had dreams like that. keep the setting, lose the plot :lol:
any other wierd creature's you seen?
i have so many i dun think i could write them all down XD
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby zephyris » Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:57 pm

i can change small things easily (like make a hamburger appear, simple tasks), i can fly, and if i wanted to i can make lighting come down from the sky, i can have superhuman strength, but i cannot shapeshift and if i concentrate really hard (i know in a dream right?) i can change the entire setting people, place, and sounds kinda like teleport but if i can create my own landscape. its cool to read bout other people that can lucid dream too
zephyris
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby lucid dreamer » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:01 pm

The only problem is I can't force a lucid dream, it just kinda happens. I've been trying to force a lucid dream for the past few days now, I think since Monday when I first posted here, but it never happens. My lucid dreams just happen when they feel like it, just like my dream guide appears when she feels like it. It's frustrating. I just wish I could lucid every night. I've tried picturing things in my head (wilding) and i've dried at least listing to one song with it repeating (I guess that could be milding) but nothing works. The song I have repeat is one I find relaxing. Last night I tried picturing that forest in my dreams and that didn't even help. I want to go back so bad.
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby shift1085 » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:18 pm

the dream does suggest an emotional/situational transformation for the better, though the bears still got in the way lol ^^
if you can find anything in your life that resembles that meaning, and you can convince yourself that your forest dream relflects your current life, i think it could come back :)
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby lucid dreamer » Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:40 pm

Like I said, that dream was in the past about my cousins and now it's gone. I don't think there is anything else in my life that could help me re-replicate that forest.
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby lucid dreamer » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:06 pm

shift1085 wrote:yup, lol i've had dreams like that. keep the setting, lose the plot :lol:
any other wierd creature's you seen?
i have so many i dun think i could write them all down XD

You know, I've been trying to think of some that I might have seen but I just can't seem to remember any. However, I just remembered this dream I had one time.

There was this one book in a series called Romona the Pest I remember reading (maybe before you. time to even remember, I guess that's showing my age). The pest part came from the fact that she's always bugging her older sister like little kids always seem to do. Some of the books were even made into a move, but I don't think this one was and I don't recall any pictures in the book so I'm sure it was a dream. The night after I finished reading the book, I had a dream about this one section in the book. The section was about Romona being down in the basement of her families house. Keep in mind she's only a youngster of about 7 years old. Her parents keep these kegs of :apple: down in the basement, kinda like a wine or root cellar. In my dream, I was playing the role of the older sister, for some odd reason since I a guy not a girl :yikes :lol: . In the book, the older sister, whom I can't remember the name of, walks down the stairs of the basement only to find Romona standing at a keg of :apple: eating them. But she wasn't just eating them, she was taking a bight out of one then throwing the :apple: she bit off of on to the floor. I don't remember anything else about that part of the book that I might have dreamed about, and that part would play over and over in my dream. Why that one part and no other part I don't know. And I don't even know why I would have had the dream in the first place other than the fact that I had read the book and just replaying that one part in my dream.
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby shift1085 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:50 pm

ooh OMG you mean Ramona Quimby???
i love those books! always had a bunch to read when i was little :excited:
erm...but i don't have them anymore :( :lol:

lol your dream reminded me of a dream i had based off a computer game my friend made.
called buggyland, and in the dream me and some others found out how to make the animals come to life and we had them all in the basement surrounded by the cacti (you can make little walls of cacti so the buggies can't get through :rasberry:) but they started mutating or evolving or whatever and turned into evil birds and started escaping from the basement. it was a kinda scary dream rofl maybe you saw some of the bugs in one dream?
there was the toppos (like little tan egg-shaped blobs with red gills)
black and red strukovals (basically scavenger ants)
and catervannys (evil red caterpillar things with huge pinchers :D
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby lucid dreamer » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:48 pm

shift1085 wrote:ooh OMG you mean Ramona Quimby???

Yeah, that's who I was talking about. I forgot how to spell her name I guess. The books were OK, I guess, but I didn't care for the one movie I watched of her. Yeah, we don't have any of the books any more either. I think we still have the one movie though, but I don't know where it is. I remember this one book I had back in middle school I think it was called School Daze. It was kinda funny but gross at the same time. I don't remember what it was about though. I think they made a sequel to it but I never read it.

there was the toppos (like little tan egg-shaped blobs with red gills)
black and red strukovals (basically scavenger ants)
and catervannys (evil red caterpillar things with huge pinchers :D

No I can't say that I have seen any of those, at least I don't recall seeing anything like that.
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby shift1085 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:51 pm

hmm i didn't know they had a movie of it lol :rofl:
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby lucid dreamer » Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:55 pm

Actually it was a TV series to be more exact. The episodes were so long I guess I just thought they were movies. To be more exact it was a Canadian TV series.
http://www.tv.com/ramona/show/6766/episode.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabssh&tag=tabs;episodes

Actually the only one I remember watching is the Mystery Meal episode. Cow tongue? I don't think I could eat that. They say it's suppose to be the most tender part of the cow though. That won't change my mind though.
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby shift1085 » Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:18 pm

kewl :boogie:
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby lucid dreamer » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:06 pm

Hey I just remembered another dream I remembered about last night. You keep saying you dream about reading imaginary posts on here. Well this goes back to before I even knew about this site. It was a very vivid lucid dream. I remember from the dream on of the threads that is currently on the forum, I think it was, fishrunner's thread "Feels like someone falling me throughout the day". It's kinda weird that I'd have a dream about this place before I even knew about it, and reading that thread of all things. I even remembered seeing Mag's avatar in the dream as well. Weird huh!?
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby shift1085 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:51 pm

superwierd!!!!!! :shock: :D
your unconscuious really wanted you to come here hehe :lol:
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby lucid dreamer » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:15 pm

Yeah I guess so. Well, the fact of the matter is I'm here now so that doesn't matter any more. I actually enjoy this place to tell the truth.
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Queenminny26 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:41 pm

Oh wow...
Um...
Once I had a dream when I was like 8 that there was this big King Kong thing chasing me and we were like in a maze/factory thing and I was running all over and didnt know where to go. And he was speeding on me while i was confused and then he got sooooo close to me and i woke up scared. lmaoo.. :)

And then I had the dream again when i was like 10... and I told my self that i've seen this scenario somwhere when i dropped into the dream and i like controlled myself mentally and i walked where i wanted to go and I had escaped from the big king kong thing and I was out in a garage somewhere after I escaped him and This light was coming from the garage and I woke upp.. it was like I had beat him :)
Queenminny26
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Queenminny26 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:07 pm

lucid dreamer wrote:And a few more.

Image Image Image Image Image

Hope these help you find that place where you want to be. Sorry about the first picture being blurry, I just can't seem to get the image to load properly from the website I saved it from.

OMG :o
The fourth one is like the one in my dreamm
the seceneryy is like pin point !!
omgggg...
the sand and the beachh...
i rememeberr tht dream like
it had been etched in my brain..
omg..like seriouslyy...
Queenminny26
Dream Child
Dream Child

yo emily

Postby czpinktroll » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:44 pm

i love lusid dream abilitys like mind control :cry: :evil: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :cabbagepatch: :| :geek: :2cents: :eat: :apple: :loony: :bored: :lovestruck: :yawn: :balloons: :rasberry: :alien: :dancing: :dusto: :icecream: :infinity: :clap: :worry: :crying: :whoa: :excited: :dj: :heartpump: :unworthy: :hothead: :goldblob: :blockhead: :cupcake: :hurl: :lep: :wave: :computer: :yo: :baby: :whyme: :creeping: :toothless: :tongue: :heart: :bday: :chatter: :king: :whistling: :yikes :neer: :pacing: :banghead: :sleep: :candy: :rawr: :fuming: :dreams: :fighting: :nodding: :halo: :dummy" :cheers: :drumming: :rarara: :ecstatic: :drool: :nurse: :blowingkisses: :boogie: :noisemaker: :rofl: :rofl: :tomato: :wideeye: :hugs:
czpinktroll
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby amili96 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:45 pm

I have the ability to control when i wake up from a dream or I can control what people do and what happens, occasionally. LIke one dream was about a guy trying to kidnap me, then I made a car run over him.
amili96
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby shift1085 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:49 pm

that's cool ^^
i wish i could find a pic of a dreamplace i've been

Queenminny26 wrote:
lucid dreamer wrote:And a few more.

Image Image Image Image Image

Hope these help you find that place where you want to be. Sorry about the first picture being blurry, I just can't seem to get the image to load properly from the website I saved it from.

The fourth one is like the one in my dreamm
the seceneryy is like pin point !!
omgggg...
the sand and the beachh...
i rememeberr tht dream like
it had been etched in my brain..
omg..like seriouslyy...
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby lucid dreamer » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:39 am

Yeah, that would be cool. There's so many places I've been that I'd like a picture of but I know they don't exist. That would be great if they did though.
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby XxdeeplovexX » Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:31 pm

I can transform into a bird, and also bring random people into my dreams (usually my friends) and I just found out how to create a whole new scene. :idea:
XxdeeplovexX
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby savedleech » Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:59 pm

I dont know if all of these are really abilities. Whenever i look for a cigarette i`ll find one behind my ear. I can heal physically hurt things through touch but then from that point pain will surge through my body. I once pulled a stop sign out of the ground and used it like a witches broom. If myself or someone else in danger i can shoot violet balls the size of marbles out of my right index finger. They come out in a spiral which reminds me of the golden ratio. Never experienced anything else to my recollection. Shape shifting or astral projection would be amazing
Ive got drain bramage.
savedleech
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby kerm1t » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:56 am

Only time I dreamed lucidly it was like my concious and subconcious were both present and both getting their say in what happened.

I could manifest my whole reality to some degree (details were up to the subconcious). Make whole buildings or people appear or dissapear.

I could make plants and trees grow wherever I wanted.
Flogging the bleached bones of a dead horse.
kerm1t
Chasing Rainbows
Chasing Rainbows

Location: “Someday we'll find it, that rainbow connection, the lovers the dreamers and me.”

Postby kerm1t » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:57 am

savedleech wrote:I dont know if all of these are really abilities. Whenever i look for a cigarette i`ll find one behind my ear. I can heal physically hurt things through touch but then from that point pain will surge through my body. I once pulled a stop sign out of the ground and used it like a witches broom. If myself or someone else in danger i can shoot violet balls the size of marbles out of my right index finger. They come out in a spiral which reminds me of the golden ratio. Never experienced anything else to my recollection. Shape shifting or astral projection would be amazing

Using a stop sign to move forward. Amazing fun I'm sure, you should look into that matey.

On a side note, I find all the willfull acts of violence and huge interest in TV/movie characters in the lucid dreams of others a bit dissapointing. If you can do anything you want why do you want to shoot people or clobber them with lead pipes?
Flogging the bleached bones of a dead horse.
kerm1t
Chasing Rainbows
Chasing Rainbows

Location: “Someday we'll find it, that rainbow connection, the lovers the dreamers and me.”

Postby shift1085 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:40 am

i had a lucid dream where i healed myself by making a circling motion over my hand (which was covered in glass) and saying, "Heal, heal...." hehe

in a lucid dream i could see if i could find my sis and we could be partners inc rime haha that would be fin just cuz its a lucid dream and not against the law hehe :D
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby Horserider92 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:26 pm

I have learned to go into past times (sometimes), shift my weight. It's cool I'll be able to move in a certain way and the whole dream will move like upside down! Wake myself up. I know that if I pick up sicciors (can't spell) and open them, I'll wake myself up. I've learned that if I run really fast, I can fly sometimes! I've learned how to summon people and how to send people away. I've learned alot more. I have a lucid dream at least once a week. Last week I had four Lucid WILD dreams! they were awesome! only two of them wore me out.. now all I got to learn is how not to use soooo much power that I wear myself out.
Horserider92
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby WaterWolf » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:44 am

Woah, cool! I've never had a lucid dream before.. well, ok, once, but I freaked out and woke myself up.... Normally the closest thing I can get to lucid dreaming is to have a dim realization that I'm dreaming, but not realize that nothing in my dream can hurt me, and all that.
Anyone have any tips..? I would like to try to figure out my lucid abilities and such ^.^
~WaterWolf
WaterWolf
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby moon1sprite » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:36 pm

I can fly,controll huge waves of watter or fire,and howl to summon wolf pack :excited:
moon1sprite
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Tuna-Salad » Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:36 pm

I can pretty much do whatever I want.. but never shapeshifted.. guess it's something I never really wanted to do..
Tuna-Salad
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Kwislea » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:08 am

Heh, usually when I'm tired of walking I can spread wings and fly. Also have ghost powers like walking through walls and going invisible and I have something like a super sense that can spread out to see/hear/feel what's around me on in the next room.
Also able to shapeshift and naturally convince the bad guys I'm one of them when I'm doing a spy thing.
Can also breathe under water and I'm generally invulnerable, and I can do telekenesis in my dreams (awesomenessssss )
Kwislea
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby shift1085 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:05 pm

WaterWolf wrote:Woah, cool! I've never had a lucid dream before.. well, ok, once, but I freaked out and woke myself up.... Normally the closest thing I can get to lucid dreaming is to have a dim realization that I'm dreaming, but not realize that nothing in my dream can hurt me, and all that.
Anyone have any tips..? I would like to try to figure out my lucid abilities and such ^.^

when at any time you think you may be dreaming, say aloud, "IM DREAMING!!!!"
or look at your hands they'll probably look all screwed up
or watch a clock to see if its all strange, or try to turn on or off a light (betchya it won't work ;))

and you'll become fully lucid ^^
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby WaterWolf » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:31 pm

OK, thank you so much! I'll try those! (Jeez, if I'm not dreaming shouting out "I'm Dreaming!" will be rather awkward... then again, I do weird stuff like that all the time XD)
~WaterWolf
WaterWolf
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Nancydective » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:50 am

would having The Bloodwrath/The Bersker in a dream count as a Lucid Ability-(even though I am human in the dream and not an animal)? Explanation of The Bloodwrath: The Bloodwrath is a mental condition characteristic of badgers in the Redwall series of fictional novels by Brian Jacques. However, the condition is not limited exclusively to that species. It causes the afflicted to go berserk with anger and taint their vision red for a short period of time, enabling him or her to cause a fantastic amount of damage during battle and to withstand a great deal of pain and injury. Despite these apparent advantages, the Bloodwrath is usually considered to be a weakness because of the inability to distinguish friend from foe.

Explanation of Berserker:
The actual fit of madness the berserker experienced was referred to as bärsärkar-gång ("going berserk"). This condition has been described as follows:

This fury, which was called berserkergang, occurred not only in the heat of battle, but also during laborious work. Men who were thus seized performed things which otherwise seemed impossible for human power. This condition is said to have begun with shivering, chattering of the teeth, and chill in the body, and then the face swelled and changed its colour. With this was connected a great hot-headedness, which at last gave over into a great rage, under which they howled as wild animals, bit the edge of their shields, and cut down everything they met without discriminating between friend or foe. When this condition ceased, a great dulling of the mind and feebleness followed, which could last for one or several days.

I like The Bloodwrath better -it sounds cooler.
I, bann all. Who says I am dead/knows not all/ I'm two gals within Cornwall/the warrior sleeping between Hall and Cavernhole/take on my mighty role. Want to know know what this ^ means? check out www.aatwforummotion.ca
Nancydective
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby REMember » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:35 pm

i had a lucid dream today that i was outside my house and once i realized i was dreaming i went to the couch where i was sleeping to try and see my self sleeping but i was gone and all that replaced me were crumbs and bits of paper.
REMember
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby IntheStars » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:44 am

Jumping up and flying. :goldblob:
IntheStars
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Lucid Guy » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:50 pm

I can fly in my lucid dreams, although power lines are always in the way. The last lucid dream I had I figured out I was dreaming so I started running down this freeway. I ran faster and faster cause I knew I could. I leaped a few times to see how far I could. I finally onto the tail end of this rig and hung on till it stopped at a traffic light. The driver ran over this boy and kept driving forward and putting the boy in more danger so, I opened the passenger side door and my hand morphed into a huge blade that I stabbed him with it, kinda like a T-1000 would do. Then, I just pushed him out of the way and took control of the truck. I woke up shortly after but it was awesome.
Lucid Guy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby StrykerTasha » Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:25 pm

Lucid abilities... I can shapeshift, go astral if I want, summon any weapon, (i mean anything) have storm powers like a dragon, travel back to time, (hence in my dreams some of my friends call me retro), and I believe, when I try to control what people are saying my deja vus come out better. Too bad not all of my Deja vus are lucid... Sucks huh

No I don't water bend or anything like that...but I do fly.
Glad I'm not alone with no element bending thing. There was that one time though when I did air bend... that was long time ago.
StrykerTasha
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby moolahface » Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:45 pm

Usually I'm only dimly aware that I'm dreaming, only once or twice (when I was a kid) did I fully realize that nothing could hurt me and all that. But even when I'm just dimly aware, usually I can breathe underwater or fly. That's actually what usually makes me half aware, lol. Like I'll think, "Why am I breathing underwater? Ohh, it's because i'm dreaming. That makes sense." and then I'll just carry on with the dream.

I'm trying to become even more aware so I can have a lucid dream. Last night I tried and almost got one, but I again just became dimly aware that I was dreaming, although I half controlled a certain part. I didn't realize it though until I woke up.
moolahface
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

PreviousNext

Return to Lucid Dreams