Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid Abilities, what are yours?

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Re: Lucid Abilities, what are yours?

Postby shift1085 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:35 pm

pennylane wrote:
shift1085 wrote:hows do you change the setting??????? aaaaah!
you just imagine where you want to be, spinning isnt really necessary. in my dreams it never changes all at once, just little by little, untill i am completely there.

ah......i shall try that in my next lucid dream :D
thnx!
~Fortunately is all about excellent planning~
~alpacas are just tall sheep~
~Following a Beeline to it's logical conclusion always precipitates the tossing of butterflies~
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby tgfx » Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:08 pm

Sounds to me that all these are normal dreams and not a lucid dream at all. You are not supposed to have any type of super powers or abilities in the lucid environment. Lucid dreams, I think, are designed to achieve Enlightenment, freedom and not bounce around like a superhero. A true lucid dream requires a full wake of the body and mind. Contact may also be made between your guardian and other entities. Anyway that is my opinion.
tgfx
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby shift1085 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:44 am

tgfx wrote:Sounds to me that all these are normal dreams and not a lucid dream at all. You are not supposed to have any type of super powers or abilities in the lucid environment. Lucid dreams, I think, are designed to achieve Enlightenment, freedom and not bounce around like a superhero. A true lucid dream requires a full wake of the body and mind. Contact may also be made between your guardian and other entities. Anyway that is my opinion.

hmmm......somehow that doesn't quite make sense to me because ya kinda know when you're lucid dreaming.....right? :) and in a lot of my lucid dreams i can do all sorts of stuff
but i suppose you could achieve enlightenment....and meet dream guides and the such.
huh....three lucid dreams this moth and not once did i try to find my dream guides :rofl:
~Following a Beeline to it's logical conclusion always precipitates the tossing of butterflies~
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby stargleam » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:31 pm

shift1085 wrote:
tgfx wrote:huh....three lucid dreams this moth and not once did i try to find my dream guides :rofl:

i know.... i always get distracted. both times i've become lucid i was in the middle of fighting something, the second time was an all-out battle. not to say that it wasn't fun, but i need to be able to become lucid somewhere calm where i can remember to call my guide and practice changing the setting and whatnot.
May it be an evening star shines down upon you.
stargleam
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby pepsiluv » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:11 pm

I'm so jealous. I had 2 lucid dreams in my life and I couldn't control it, I was so scared that I woke myself up. Now I see you can control them and I'm trying to have a lucid dream again but I can't :crying:
pepsiluv
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby shift1085 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:10 pm

pepsiluv wrote:I'm so jealous. I had 2 lucid dreams in my life and I couldn't control it, I was so scared that I woke myself up. Now I see you can control them and I'm trying to have a lucid dream again but I can't :crying:

they're always unexpected......and hard to learn to control once you do have them....it always takes a lot of practice.
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby i-like-dragons » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:36 am

hi im new here.

the super power abilities i have is telekinesis, breath any element ,i have blue dragonlike wings that help me fly,i can creat shields forcefields,transform into a dragon that is blue,slice throug stuff with my claws, do a cool dragon roar,make my skin metal, people seem awed at the site of me for when they see my wings or me a dragon.

but really i dont know if looks count as being a superpower :? .
i-like-dragons
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby shift1085 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:02 am

i likes being a dragon too, but i'm pinkish-orange :D

and people are usually afraid of me except twice: where i was in a band of other shapeshifters, and another i was flying over a desert to deliver a message
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby stargleam » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:32 am

Never been a dragon before. A zombie, yes.... :D :lol:
May it be an evening star shines down upon you.
stargleam
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby shift1085 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:52 am

i've battled a lot of zombies before
one episode was extremely hilarious! :rofl:
once....it was zombie-spongebob and zombie-patrick :? :lol:
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby RobnHoodlum » Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:12 pm

EthanTitus wrote:I've dug my fingers into my skull and pulled my body apart as if molting like an insect, my new body being way stronger.
That was fun.

thats brutal... i like it. i wanna try it hahaha
This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality.
Embrace this moment. Remember; we are eternal,
all this pain is an illusion.
- the song Parabola, by Tool
RobnHoodlum
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Quizzicalenigma » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:29 pm

lol, what is the point of this thread? It's a lucid dream, meaning you can do anything that your imagination allows you to do. You are in your own mind after all, so if you want you can change gravity, you can change the landscape, or create/destroy anything that's within your mind or the dream world. Essentially if it is something you like/know about, you can do it. Hell just looking at what other people say they can do in this thread, you could go to sleep tonight and do the exact same thing if you chose to.
Quizzicalenigma
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby shift1085 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:47 pm

chya :D
the problem is remembering all this stuff when you actually realize yer dreaming :lol:
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby Dream child 1 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:45 am

I can read clearly although the longer i do it the harder my concintration gets and the harder it is to remember what i read upon waking life.
I can shapshift
i have the ability to make people disapear or apear at will
I can leap great distances but not quite fly i can however hover a few feet above the ground.
i wouldnt really call it telleporting but i can make doors apear and walk through to other places
I can see my reflection in mirrors
Recently i am able to call on super human strength and beat the piss out of anyone (excluding 4 people)
funny though some ofthe things i pride myself and are really good at in waking life i just cant do in dream state :/
Don't worry about yesterday today
Because today is tomorrows yesterday
Dream child 1
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby jasen111 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:54 am

I have had 2 dreams now, within the past year.....where I am able to fly out into the universe....and can go to infinity, and look back on earth and other planets....etc.....the first dream was awesome until I had a moment, where I was so far out in the universe, aware of it's silence, stillness and blackness where I was aware of how alone I was....I got scared and wanted to go back to earth......I think that is when I woke up....

Last night, was out again exploring the universe....fantastic lucid dream...but can't remember all the details.....and message.....

My interpretation is that, the images are a collection of what I have heard on TV about AVATAR, reading about 2012...mixed in with menopause.......lol
jasen111
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby missbee » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:44 pm

Fly. No wings, contraptions or capes. I still need to work on the landing always cuz the descent still scares the shit out of me and I end up waking up.

Driving vehicles too, mostly just cars and 4WD.

Lately I've been able to run comfortably except for the last couple of nights where I find myself struggling to even move an inch. I always feel heavy and this always happen to me when I'm being chased :cry: Please help me with this anyone
missbee
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby missbee » Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:55 pm

Fly. No wings, contraptions or capes. I still need to work on the landing always cuz the descent still scares the shit out of me and I end up waking up.

Driving vehicles too, mostly just cars and 4WD.

Lately I've been able to run comfortably except for the last couple of nights where I find myself struggling to even move an inch. I always feel heavy and this always happen to me when I'm being chased :cry: Please help me with this anyone
missbee
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby The Atomic Mango » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:32 am

i have trouble with lucid abilities. it's like i just can't transfer my awake abilities into dreaming abilities... i've teleported across the world, shot laser beams out my eyes, and exploded people's heads with my fists! but it just doesn't work when i'm dreaming. why is this? i'm so frustrated!
I create the whole universe, blink by blink.
The Atomic Mango
Extremely Flammable
Extremely Flammable

Postby shift1085 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:54 am

it's all about perspective!
the first time when something doesn't work, your unconscious mind assumes you never will be able to. try to convince yourself you actually can, then you will.
hmm maybe i should try that :lol:
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby The Atomic Mango » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:41 pm

lol you should reread my post ;) was just kidding

i've always been able to lucid dream as far as i remember. actually, i'm not sure. what's normal dreaming like? when i was younger an art teacher asked me if i lucid dreamt... didn't know what that meant, so she asked if i saw colors in my dreams, had self control, and if i could control my dreams. i said yes, but i'm not really sure :?
The Atomic Mango
Extremely Flammable
Extremely Flammable

Postby sweetcandy141 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:05 am

i am sorry i dont understand what you mean by "lucid abilites"?
sweetcandy141
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby sweetcandy141 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:13 am

WOULD IT COUNT IF I FEEL SOMETHING TOUCHING ME AND I CANT MOVE MY BODY..ITS LIKE MY BODY IS ASLEEP..BUT I STILL FEEL LIKE SUMTHING IS TOUCHING ME... BUT I AM AWAKE ...I CAN HEAR MYSELF THINK ..I TELL MY SELF OK RACHEAL ITS JUTS A DREAM GTE UP MOVE ..BUT THE THING IS IN NOT DREAMING I JUTS CANT MOVE MY BODY... I TEY TO CALM MYSELF DOWN...?
sweetcandy141
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby The Atomic Mango » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:01 pm

sleep paralysis. i experienced nearly the same thing two days ago. feels just like going under anesthesia, but you're waking instead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

this is lucid dreaming: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream
The Atomic Mango
Extremely Flammable
Extremely Flammable

Postby shift1085 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:05 pm

that reminded me of one morning i woke up after a dream in which a friend was holding my hand and i was sitting there awake and someone was still holding onto my hand! freaked me out big time....and it wasn't sleep paralysis because i could move...i actually jerked my hand away and whatever or whoever it was wouldn't let go of my hand.... :shock:
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby The Atomic Mango » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:20 pm

you were still half asleep. that's common.
The Atomic Mango
Extremely Flammable
Extremely Flammable

Postby shift1085 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:23 pm

maybe.
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby The Atomic Mango » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:43 pm

maybe? it's very common. that's how i usually wake up.
The Atomic Mango
Extremely Flammable
Extremely Flammable

Postby shift1085 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:51 pm

really?
because that's the only time it's ever happened to me.
the alarm clock does a very good job of waking me up :D
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby lucid dreamer » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:08 pm

I don't know, but I may be a multi-bender. I may even be able to bend space, time, light and darkness. I know I have bent fire and water, I'm not sure about earth and wind though.

I remember in one dream I was actually an eagle flying in a group of other eagles high above the mountain tops. That was awesome. I think that was the first time I ever flew in a dream.

I can catch things on fire just by looking at them. I actually experimented with that one one time and found it very easy.

I can't run sonic fast but I can run 3 times faster than I can in my waking world.

I'm not sure, but I may be able to summon things. I know I can bring monsters on Yu-Gi-Oh cards to life. I realized this after I started playing the game. I think I'm a little out of practice though as I haven't used that ability for a while.

I can transform just one part of my body at a time, usually into a weapon like a sword or something.

My favorite abilities are my Jedi powers. I normally use the more advanced ones as those are the ones I've learned so far.

I have jumped from really tall places just for the fun of it to see if I would survive and found I can land and jump the height I started from. I haven't got that one down yet as I have to jump to a taller object to jump higher. I have tried to fly but I normally find my self bouncing off the ground.

I can change my dream, teleport, telecommunicate, and use telekinesis but usually to a limited extent.

I think my abilities come mainly from playing video games all the time.

How do you know if you have a dream guide?
"Dreams are places where you can seek answers to questions. Why dream if you don't have any questions to answer?"
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby lucid dreamer » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:28 pm

shift1085 wrote:really?
because that's the only time it's ever happened to me.
the alarm clock does a very good job of waking me up :D

I have had sleep paralysis a few times. I find it kind of a weird feeling especially when you want to move but can't. I also find I can move but not use my abilities, or use limited abilities if I can use any.

I forgot an ability. I have actually found myself casting spells from some of my favorite anime shows such as Slayers. I guess because I memorized the the spells and can use them when I fell like it. The one I find myself using the most is the Dragon Slay (now referred to as the Dragon Slave) as the Giga Slay (Slave) is very difficult for me to control and only use it in the tightest situations. And, when I cast them, they are usually more powerful than normal. You may want to be careful if you find yourself teleporting to my dreams and start wreaking havoc or just trying to give me the scare of my life. I won't run from a fight and, in my dreams, I don't scare easily; and to top it off, I almost always end up victorious. I may not be able to discern you from other people/creatures in my dream either, whether good or bad.
"Dreams are places where you can seek answers to questions. Why dream if you don't have any questions to answer?"
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby shift1085 » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:34 pm

tis very strange. except all my sleep paralysis episodes never fit the normal criteria.

usually yer supposed to have your eyes open and you see some strange creature, right?
most of the time my eyes are closed, and i've been awake alert for hours.

the other times, i always am attacked by a shadow figure. :shock:
and i can talk and move a little and blink, but only with effort.
i always have to pray to get the damned things off me
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby lucid dreamer » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:39 pm

shift1085 wrote:usually yer supposed to have your eyes open and you see some strange creature, right?
most of the time my eyes are closed, and i've been awake alert for hours.

Um, just curious but does this have to do with my dream guide question or the sleep paralysis. If in regards to sleep paralysis, no you don't have to be awake, with your eyes open, or alert for hours. You can still be coming out of your unconscious state and have sleep paralysis. In fact, I've been half awake and have been in a paralyzed state, when normally I would be able to move, not because I was scared in my dream but for some unknown reason. And for the record, I have never seen any strange figure while I'm in the paralyzed state.

Now with that out of the way, if it's not in regards to my dream guide question, how do you know whether you do have a dream guide or not? After reading all the previous posts, I became curious and now now I really know to know so I can find out what mine is and "summon" it (if that is the right word).
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby shift1085 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:02 am

you could have a dream guide.
some do, some don't.
i have a few theories i've picked up about why they appear at all.
1: you make so much trouble in your dreams that they have to watch over you. kinda "assigned" to certain dreamers.
2: someone missing in your life. like id you gre up without a mother than you might have a motherly dream guide appear. a replacement of sorts.

i don't suggest summoning them, because i tried that and ended up with some strange creepy dude instead of who i was asking for.
they come and go as they please....so....yeah :D
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby lucid dreamer » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:57 am

Thanks for the useful information about summoning them. I'll do my best to keep from trying that.

Out of curiosity, could your dream guide be like a soul mate or something of the sort? If so, then I definitely have one. I guess my guide shows up when I need a companion of some sort. And if that's the case, my dream guide comes in many forms, anything from fictional characters (such as monsters from the Yu-Gi-Oh card game, strange as it may sound), to people I know from high school, and even people I may not know personally but have seen on TV or pictures on the internet of. I guess you could say I never know what my guide will look like next, though I haven't seen a fictional character guide for quite some while.
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Samurai Noodlez » Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:42 am

None, actually. I know I'm dreaming and can freely interact with my surroundings, but have no outstanding abilities aside from those I maintain in waking life.

shift1085 wrote:i have a few theories i've picked up about why they appear at all.
1: you make so much trouble in your dreams that they have to watch over you. kinda "assigned" to certain dreamers.
2: someone missing in your life. like id you gre up without a mother than you might have a motherly dream guide appear. a replacement of sorts.

i don't suggest summoning them, because i tried that and ended up with some strange creepy dude instead of who i was asking for.
they come and go as they please....so....yeah :D

Two interesting theories. Mine has been referred to by a good friend as my "Spirit Guide" and mentioned that she only makes an appearance if I need her for whatever reason. So, the concept of a dream guide being created by the subconscience for comfort or real-world guidance is also feasable.

And yes, invoking one's guide seems to be a difficult task. I've attempted it a few times through meditation but have been rather unsuccessful. I've simply come to accept the fact that she'll come around if she feels the need.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents..." ~ H.P. Lovecraft
Samurai Noodlez
cutting edge
cutting edge

Postby lucid dreamer » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:03 am

That's the problem I have. Any time I feel I could use my dream guide she's not around, but she's always around when I need her the least, like when I happy. I don't get why she can't be around when I need her like when I'm sad or confused or something like that. Occasionally I could use her when I need to work out some sort of problem in my life, like I would if I were to talk with someone in my waking life. But is she ever there when I need her for things like that? No! I just usually end up trying to work out problems in the dreams I have, which doesn't always work.
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby lucid dreamer » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:42 am

I just thought of some other abilities I have. I can astral project, travel through space and time and usually find myself somewhere I don't recognize, and when I fight in my dreams I have the most awesome fighting skills and techniques. I sometimes find myself waking up from involuntary movements of arms and legs while I'm fighting in my dreams. Does anyone else have this problem?
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Samurai Noodlez » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:43 am

Perhaps she's waiting to see if you can solve these problems on your own?

A problem I had with mine was she never spoke and, despite my efforts, I couldn't speak either. I just learned to interpret her actions. Had a conversation with her for the first time in two years about a week or so ago, but I got caught up in work the next day and next thing I know I couldn't remember any of it.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents..." ~ H.P. Lovecraft
Samurai Noodlez
cutting edge
cutting edge

Postby shift1085 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:56 am

lucid dreamer wrote:I just thought of some other abilities I have. I can astral project, travel through space and time and usually find myself somewhere I don't recognize, and when I fight in my dreams I have the most awesome fighting skills and techniques. I sometimes find myself waking up from involuntary movements of arms and legs while I'm fighting in my dreams. Does anyone else have this problem?

how to you astral travel in a lucid dream? :P
i must find out!!!! :D
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby lucid dreamer » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:03 am

That's my problem with my dreams. Usually I have dreams about the future, mainly my future, but I do have other dreams as well. When I wake up I remember the dreams unless I get caught up in something else and can't remember what the dream is about later on. Then, if it was a "my future" dream, i'll be doing something and I'd have a Déjà vu moment and that's when I'll remember my dream. One of the most recent examples would be when I was working a temp job at a branch of company called Siemens Automotive (if you don't know what I'm talking about, you can Google it). I was sitting in a chair with nothing to do when I remembered my dream. I had the dream before I started working there and I was doing the same thing as in my dream. It's a weird feeling to have that kind of Déjà vu moment.
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby lucid dreamer » Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:27 am

Astral traveling is something that comes natural to me so it's kinda hard for me to explain. Usually when I do it, I'm not even thinking about astral traveling. Of course I haven't done it for a while now. I thing it usually happens when I have a clear conscience at night. I usually achieve this by doing something kinda like meditating. You see, I'm in this astronomy club that meats ever other Friday at two different locations. I always try to go if the weather is permitting, but lately weather's been a little uncooperative. I usually find myself, as I'm looking through my telescope, astral projecting myself into space using my imagination. I guess that's when I normally find myself astral traveling. It really does help to have a clear mind now that I think about it.

When you want to astral travel, try to clear you mind by doing some sort of meditation. If you do it right you can usually feel your body separate form your mind, like when I loose myself in space using my telescope. After I've been out observing, I always find myself replaying what I viewed that night. It might help you, when you do achieve subconsciousness, to place yourself somewhere you have wanted to go for a long time but never had the means to go there. It doesn't have to be a particular place on earth, it can be somewhere like on one of Saturn's moons, if you want, looking at Saturn rising over the alien landscape. And you don't have to be alone in your meditations; you can be with you boyfriend (be he an actual person or someone you met in your dreams) to make it a romantic setting. When you go to bed that night try to remember your feelings about that moment along with the scenery. It might even help to look at a picture of where you would like to be when you meditate. When you get the basics of astral traveling down (just like any other dream technique) you can move on to the more complicated stuff like going to other places within your dream. I really hope that helps.
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby lucid dreamer » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:07 pm

If you need something inspirational, these may help you.

Image Image Image Image
Last edited by lucid dreamer on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:39 pm, edited 6 times in total.
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby lucid dreamer » Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:08 pm

And a few more.

Image Image Image Image Image

Hope these help you find that place where you want to be. Sorry about the first picture being blurry, I just can't seem to get the image to load properly from the website I saved it from.
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby shift1085 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:34 pm

thanx!
ooh those pictures are pretty where'd you get them? :P
they're so calming :dreams:
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby lucid dreamer » Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:57 pm

Some I got from here.
http://www.spacewallpapers.net/wallpapers/thumbnails.php?album=6

And the rest I got form here.
http://www.art.eonworks.com/gallery/space/space_gallery_1.html

Except this one which I just found and got from here.
http://www.fanpop.com/spots/space/images/7077094/title/space-art-wallpaper

There's tons more out there than just these. Just type in "space art wallpapers" into Google Images and you got a ton of them to look at. Some are a lot prettier than others though.
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby shift1085 » Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:39 pm

yeah.
i likes them....maybe in my next lucid dream i'll make some random epic mixture of all the pics :D
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby lucid dreamer » Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:21 pm

I hope you find my suggestions helpful in astral traveling.
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Tayune » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:04 am

I can pause my dreams so i can go back and reanalyze them without having to deal with the terror I feel with in the dream.

Other than that, I can see things from an aerial position.
**It's Sword and Gun Day**
You Hear a Whistling Overhead, Are you Alive or Are you Dead? It's Only Thursday.
You Feel the Shaking of the Ground, A Million Candles Burn Around. Is it your Birthday?
Tomorrow Never Comes Until it's too Late.
Tayune
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby shift1085 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:19 am

i interpret my dreams in my dreams XD
i also often go to dreammoods in my dreams, and read imaginary posts of people's dreams....hehe
--- Quantum Cat
shift1085
Dream Moods Queen 2010
Dream Moods Queen 2010

Postby lucid dreamer » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:32 am

Yeah, I don't think I ever tried to analyze my dreams within my dreams. I think I'm going to try that some time. The problem is, I haven't had a lucid dream for the past two days now and, when I do lucid, my guide usually isn't there to bounce ideas off of. Heck, I don't even know if she'd let me do that. I've never tried talking to her about my dreams before.
~Lucid Dreamer
lucid dreamer
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

PreviousNext

Return to Lucid Dreams