Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid Abilities, what are yours?

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Re: Lucid Abilities, what are yours?

Postby Sigrid » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:08 am

Redrage wrote:I can't do any of that stuff. Whenever I'm lucid dreaming I always try to summon my crush and make out with them. Doesn't really work

You must be desperate to have such a desire at a young age even in your dreams -_-
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby L3GEND » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:05 pm

I can fly, have super speed, basically a super human, breath underwater ( just like everyone els), shoot electricity, I always carry a sword, I can creat whatever I want, and I can leave a dream and head to a different one if I don't like the one I'm in.
L3GEND
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby JarekBanni » Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:38 pm

As far as I understand lucid dreaming is realizing your asleep while your sleeping. I've been doing that since I was 8. And I'm now 24. I dream in color everything looks like everyday life except I recreated it and I control it. I remember 3-4 dreams a night. When I dream it's of real things. Last night I dreamt I was in a cathedral and all kinds of people were there lots I didn't know and other people I recently seen at the county fair. There was some event going on and they had us all move to the front. I ended up sitting in the front row left next to this beautiful tan skinned woman with black curly hair and she looked at me and smiled and kissed me. Meanwhile the guy talking to us was going on with his speech and dismissed us into this building where different activities were going on. And I lost track of her and I didn't care about what was going on with the games I decided to walk around the side of the building and go in the other doors to see if I could find her. I kept seeing a glance of her but shed make her way into the next building. So another 5 or 6 times to make it around the building on a deserted city Main Street. I finally found her and she kissed me again and give me her number on a sheet of paper then we stood in line to sign the sheet on the clip board and check out and get souvenirs and she left again. And I was tired of chasing her so I decided to wake up. I told this to someone and they recommended I put it on this site to get some interpretation.
JarekBanni
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby 5h4d0wg1rl » Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:08 pm

I have only recently learned how to use Telekinesis in my lucid dream.
Things like, levitating objects and or turning things on and off with my mind.

Also, I Shifted forms of certain objects too, turning them into whatever I want. Even Materials like a stuffed animal, to a real breathing animal, made of skin and with a consciousness.

That's about it. Flying or Levitating too.
Fuck retro anything, fuck your tattoos.
5h4d0wg1rl
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby lenell » Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:18 am

Can CEVs be considered lucid dreaming? I can control them to an extent... though i'm not exactly asleep or dreaming when they occur... more in the "drifting off" zone
Image I like chicken, I like liver, meow mix meow mix, please deliverImage
lenell
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby flatspasm » Mon Aug 04, 2014 10:06 am

Levitate, telekinesis, fly. Most of the time I'm really skilled on a sort of motorised unicycle. But usually I have sex.
flatspasm
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby XANA » Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:06 pm

I can fly.
Shapeshift into a dragon, wolf and bird of prey.
I can pretty much replicate any attack/power I have seen in media. Although the results vary in visual adaptation.
Telekinesis
Teleportation
Breath underwater
Breath in space
Summon and talk to myself/Talk to my subconscious (which is beyond trippy)
Run on all fours.
Swim like a fish/snake? (I have no idea what the hell I am, I just swim really fast)
Don't know if this is a power, but I can cut off my emotions. I usually use this power while my dream is turning into a nightmare so I don't get scared and fight my way out of the dream.
Time travel
God mode (pretty much like a video game god mode)
I occasionally have a stone sword. I don't even know where it's based off of. But its pretty cool. I've used it a few times.
Hyper realism. Probably like taking acid (I haven't) but everything becomes intensely colored and my senses are heightened to a higher degree than real life.

I've actually just started not controlling my dreams anymore because it affects how good my sleep is for some reason.
XANA
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Serendipity » Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:51 pm

i always start the lucid dream by floating down the stairs but lately i seem to avoid the stairs and just walk through my bedroom wall, i can pry into peoples lives, i can destroy people i hate, usually i tear them apart then throw them into fire, i can fly, teleport, if i call out someones name they always appear and i deal with them good or bad. I can make myself invisible. if however my invisibility fails then whoevers seen me gets torn apart too.
I do on occasions have sex with random people walking by. Im practically become superwoman :cabbagepatch:

but what i usually do is if I'm in an unfamiliar place, i pay close attention to signs or books and read them. i don't really like seeing the people i care for during lucid dreams incase i do something and negatively effect their real life. strange as it may sound, i do believe you can harm ones life if you want to.
Serendipity
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby cinami » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:53 am

I can fly in my dreams. If I don't like how a dream is going I can sometimes start again and redirect the dream. I can choose a dream. My dreams feel real and often find myself continuing a conversation I started with someone in my dream in the waking world. Other times I will have physical manifestations of pain or something I've experienced in my dreams. I've flown through space and been to old places of importance to me. Until recently, my dream self was my younger self, but that's changing now.
cinami
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby MissVampire » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:50 am

I can super speed run and wake myself up from nightmares. I can also add or change the people in my dream.
Hey do u wanna go for a BITE ?
MissVampire
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby oTOMMYo » Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:23 am

JarekBanni wrote:As far as I understand lucid dreaming is realizing your asleep while your sleeping. I've been doing that since I was 8. And I'm now 24. I dream in color everything looks like everyday life except I recreated it and I control it. I remember 3-4 dreams a night. When I dream it's of real things. Last night I dreamt I was in a cathedral and all kinds of people were there lots I didn't know and other people I recently seen at the county fair. There was some event going on and they had us all move to the front. I ended up sitting in the front row left next to this beautiful tan skinned woman with black curly hair and she looked at me and smiled and kissed me. Meanwhile the guy talking to us was going on with his speech and dismissed us into this building where different activities were going on. And I lost track of her and I didn't care about what was going on with the games I decided to walk around the side of the building and go in the other doors to see if I could find her. I kept seeing a glance of her but shed make her way into the next building. So another 5 or 6 times to make it around the building on a deserted city Main Street. I finally found her and she kissed me again and give me her number on a sheet of paper then we stood in line to sign the sheet on the clip board and check out and get souvenirs and she left again. And I was tired of chasing her so I decided to wake up. I told this to someone and they recommended I put it on this site to get some interpretation.

where are you jarekbanni , you'v been havening them all you life and just found out about lucid dreams ? IM 40 and been having them since i was 20ish, i just resently found out,,,, we need to talk my friend...
--YOUR NOT A NATURAL, THE MONSTER'S FORCED YOU--
oTOMMYo
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby 44Moomersh44 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:41 am

I can do pretty much anything. But I only use it for certain purposes. What I REALLY like doing is unfurling my wings and flying away from a bad accident or incident. When I lucid dream, I realise I can do anything so I gather much of the universe's energy in my hands and explode it in a ball of fury....if I'm upset or distressed :lol:
44Moomersh44
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby small dreamer » Mon Sep 22, 2014 11:05 am

let's see,

I almost always have the ability to jump super far. I can jump i think about a couple miles at a time. This is usually how i travel when i am looking for someone, and used to be a result of me trying to fly and not quite getting it right.

Talk to other lucid dreamers; when i ask them if they are real, most people dissapear (because they are just random people in my dream) but sometimes they will answer me.

sometimes I can fly, but i'm usually only half aware of the dream when i am flying.

Used to be able to teleport, can't seem to anymore.

jumping around and literally flipping around in the air to bounce off walls
small dreamer
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby rayman » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:40 am

i dont fly i dont teleportate i dont do any of those why would i want to FLY in a dream.. i cant fly in real life..
i just take my dreams as they come i move behave and i am the way i am in dreams and out of them.. and i do not desire to be anything different
don't agreed with the first thing that makes sense. go and experience life and find truth. you wont find it in books or religion.
rayman
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Caesar » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:42 am

rayman wrote:i dont fly i dont teleportate i dont do any of those why would i want to FLY in a dream.. i cant fly in real life..
i just take my dreams as they come i move behave and i am the way i am in dreams and out of them.. and i do not desire to be anything different

Oh great, you are one of those types.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby rayman » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:44 am

what types..?? that i not choose to fly cause i think its just not necessary i could if i wanted i am pretty sure and then i will fly like peter pan..
like i said i rather just be me then i know i can stay true to what i experience and its easier to understand what a dream means if you don't f it up by altering it..
if you enjoy flying teleporting etc do it enjoy it its your world im not saying its wrong it might be allot of fun and i should do it once in a while..
just don't feel like it tho..
don't agreed with the first thing that makes sense. go and experience life and find truth. you wont find it in books or religion.
rayman
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby zancrispy » Mon Oct 13, 2014 12:59 pm

In my lucid dreams there's only a few things I'm allowed to do, choose where I go, choose what I do, and the occasional time I'll be able to fly. Usually while dreaming there's this white ferret with red eyes that usually tells me where to go, sometimes it'll be good advice, other times he'll tell me how pathetic I am am. What a jerk.

Sometimes I'll have lucid dreams where I'm drifting through the astral plain and I'll have no troubles breathing. So I guess that's another ability. :)
zancrispy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Per$pic@ciou$ » Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:13 am

Nope. Wish I did though. :(
♪ Sweet dreams are made of these....♪
Per$pic@ciou$
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Jenny_Legend » Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:45 pm

shift1085 wrote:ph c'mon!
lol
am i the only non-bender in all of dreammoods? *super grumpy jealous face*

i'm not a princess in my dreams but the telepathic animals seem to respect me.....one telepathic pitbull called me "the shift"
and everyone wants to protect me......from what i don't know.
last night was a bloody dagger fight between me and a married couple with serious issues :lol:

if i got to choose it would be firebending but waterbending would be fun too; i could mess with the weather *muhahahahaha!*

nicco99 wrote:lol i can water bend too!!!! :D

zombies in my dreams look so weird!
has anyone seen the movie Beowolf? (spelled it wrong)
grendel in the movie is this brown freakish ogre-thing
that's what zombies look like in my dreams.
their faces are like this:
:drool:
except imagine the drool is actually a tooth.
lol

Can't bend any elements? Impossibru! :lol: (I misspelled that intentionally) One time, I dreamed that I was fighting my sister. It was like player vs player (like in a game) and there where leaves everywhere so I simply raised my hand, made a circular motion in the air and the leaves swirled and I used it to attack my sister by trapping her in the center :lol: It was fun! Does that make me an air bender? :lol:
Jenny_Legend
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Vernssix7 » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:03 pm

I hear about all these things people do in lucid dreams... I must be a boring nugget :roll: ... I just like to watch my dreams, then just rewrite little tweeks about what is said or done. While also being realistic. I know... boring, but I enjoy them. ;)
Vernssix7
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby emi.leggy » Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:44 pm

So far ive been able to fly with wings and teleport.
But how often can lucid dreams happen?
emi.leggy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Roseora » Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:27 pm

I CAN do anything I want really, but I always feel really, really tired in-dream doing anything really cool so usually I dont do much other than summon weapons, or a bit of super-strengh if I feel really threatened. But really im happy just being plain old me.
Roseora
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby alister242 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:37 pm

Roseora wrote:I CAN do anything I want really, but I always feel really, really tired in-dream doing anything really cool so usually I dont do much other than summon weapons, or a bit of super-strengh if I feel really threatened. But really im happy just being plain old me.

Hey Roseora, I asked in another thread about tiredness. Do you think you get tired because you are working against the sleep paralysis mechanism? Do you feel tired only when you try to do something with a lot of physical movement? What about just standing there still and looking around... is that ever tiring?
alister242
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby lilysc0rpio » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:15 am

I love being able to fly in my dreams. For awhile I'd get dreams of flying to outer space! Lately been having dreams of ppl chasing me then I tell myself to be invisible and I would! What's really funny is that I can do all the whole super powers but not be able to drive a standard car in my dream wtf hahah :bored: :goldblob:
lilysc0rpio
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Roseora » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:47 pm

alister242 wrote:
Roseora wrote:I CAN do anything I want really, but I always feel really, really tired in-dream doing anything really cool so usually I dont do much other than summon weapons, or a bit of super-strengh if I feel really threatened. But really im happy just being plain old me.

Hey Roseora, I asked in another thread about tiredness. Do you think you get tired because you are working against the sleep paralysis mechanism? Do you feel tired only when you try to do something with a lot of physical movement? What about just standing there still and looking around... is that ever tiring?

Hmm, maybe. I quite often wake myself up wacking into stuff XD (why I have so many pillows around) no, looking around isnt. Do you get that as well...?
Roseora
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby alister242 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:29 pm

Roseora wrote:Hmm, maybe. I quite often wake myself up wacking into stuff XD (why I have so many pillows around) no, looking around isnt. Do you get that as well...?

I'm not a good lucid dreamer yet. But, the other day, I had a dream where I was running and it wasn't in slow motion with that aggravating resistance feeling. I wonder how that happened.
alister242
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby LiliNova » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:08 am

I need someone to please interpret my dream. Its in General Discussions, and Im LilNova, annd I need your help now. Lol.... but seriously.
LiliNova
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby korslor » Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:17 pm

There are thousands of things that you can do in your lucid dreams. Basically ANYTHING you can put into that dense skull of yours, you can achieve everything you heart desires! This is good, because we all share different interest, hobbies, and collaboration is a great way to have fantastic lucid dreams! If you do activities such as play music, paint, design, write, read, or anything else that could help you open up your mind to the possibilities. Getting to know yourself, and letting your thoughts escape may take some time; however, the end results will be extraordinary!

Flying
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to fly around- exploring places you have never been, and seeing things you have never been able to witness! THIS IS YOUR CHANCE! Flying is one of the greatest, most intense things that'll get your heart racing on a journey through the air. Simply think it, and you WILL achieve it!

Teleportation
This is the possibility of changing your position from one place to another instantaneously! I know this sounds somewhat ridiculous, but I guarantee you when you are fighting bearded dragons, you will be thanking me...

Face your biggest fears
In the dream realm, everything is shown to you how YOU wish to see it. This being said, it is a great place to confront your fears, and rid them of their prevalence in your life! One of the biggest mistakes one can make is to let fear control you; I would like you to try to put yourself in control for once and annihilate any fear within you.

Time Travel
Personally one of my all-time-favorites-TIME TRAVEL! This is a great tool, because it help to exponentially grow your imagination. This incredible tool can have you vision things you didn't even think you knew- THAT my friends, is the power of one's imagination.

Convince dream character to realize 'dream realm'
This has to be the greatest prank of all time: lucid addition... I don't want to be the one to spoil all the fun for you, so this will be one that you have to experience for yourself.

Thought Manipulation
This is a very controversial one in my mind. It entitles the ability for you to read minds! This is a utterly scary thing to do though, I have a tendency to become extremely overwhelmed when I do this, so I tend to veer away from doing such. However, the road is all open for your own experimentation!

Spontaneous Combustion
(making things explode with thoughts)

Manipulate the weather
A very interesting and calming mechanism in the dream realm... you are entirely capable of depicting your 'setting' so whatever you say goes!

Take a DREAM pill
I am NOT saying take a pill 'for' dreaming, but precisely the opposite. ONCE lucid, in the circumstance that you find a pill laying around somewhere in dreamscape, take it! You will begin to see unimaginable things begin to occur! You may get claws, turn into the hulk, or even grow a pair of wings! The possibilities are truly endless my friends!

Find your dream guide
Last but not least, when you are in the dream realm, yell out for your dream guide! they will appear before you after you notion for them... Quickly ask them "are you my dream guide!" in my experiences, I have had my dream guide continuously say yes until i told him to stop, and another instance simply stop after 3 times! Weird as it may be, these guides have some interesting stuff to show you that I cannot even begin to start talking about here!

This was a post on my blog that you can check out here http://lucidsecret.blogspot.com
korslor
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby ThatOtherGuy » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:18 am

Hi! First post here. I have been consulting the Dictionary for a while now, but I ran into something I want to ask a question about once I find the right thread.

Anyway, back to the topic.

So here's the thing. I have been able to fly in my dreams since my mid-teens. But only between 3 and 5 feet off the ground. It always puzzled me why I couldn't seem to rise any higher.

So one night a couple of years ago I was dreaming in an outdoor setting near a canyon. I thought that this would be a great opportunity to try and break this limitation by starting off on solid ground and then flying past the edge of the canyon. And it worked like a charm. I not only discovered that the limitation was mental, but I figured out why very quickly. Fear of heights. I was flying just fine, but being that far up was terrifying. I made it to the other side and woke up.

Anyone else ever have a moment of self-discovery like that?
ThatOtherGuy
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Dreamshepard » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:27 pm

I have only lucid dreamt a few times but here are the abilitys I remember:
-Wingless Flight
-Summoning Bladed Weapons, common ones are Sabre's (or civil war era) and a chained scythe weapon (looks similar to the one depicted here: http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/sou ... 1229050307 )
-High Powered Bursts of Blue Energy
-I Can Control Lightning
-Telaportation (in a short distance)
-Telepathy
-The Ability to Freeze Time
-I seem to have a split personality, one is level headed and logical and the other is just blood thirsty.
-And I am a Master Sword Weilder.

Though it's a strange list of abilitys all of these abiltys are awesome to experience, and to think I have only had about 5 lucid dreams so far and only one of them was a WILD (Wake Induced Lucid Dream), so just imagine all the abilitys I haven't discovered yet.
Dreamshepard
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Ori » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:01 pm

My favorites are flying and time travel. I can slow people down. I also like creating weapons out of thin air and slaughtering dream npc's in mass numbers.
Ori
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Skylie900 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:49 pm

None yet, finally discovered how to make my dream lucid. It's weird. Its when I want to ask a question, I realize it's a dream as I normally can't ask questions, than I can do whatever I want in it. But I don't do much, as I want to keep the same dream to learn whatever lesson it's trying to teach me. ;)

But I've been trying to figure out how to enter another person's dream, I know I can do it, I know it's possible, it has to be. lol. ;) So much fun if I can enter someone's else's dream realm. I could make people say hey, I say you in my dream last night. Than i'd say, oh really, did you like what you see or cool, I'm popular now, right. ;) Or if I wanted to, scare the living bleep out of the person. I wouldn't do to much naughty things, I'd actually mainly like to hover and find out if they were dreaming about me. lol. ;) Also wanted to ask all lucid dreamers, is it possible to be lucid without realizing it in a dream?
Skylie900
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sigrid » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:46 pm

For some reason, I can't "morph" to my liking (like shape shapeshifting or whatever you want to call that) 'cause it's like my body would hurt a little on certain parts of my body (even imagining about it!) so I try not to think about it. I can't really answer Sky for her/his question but I have a question: I've noticed that some of you can summon weapons but what exactly do you do with you're weapons? Kill people? Imaginary dream monsters? 'Cause similar to trying or imagining about shapeshifting, causes me a bit of pain on a certain body part of minefor example: I imagined that I'm wielding a sword and I struck it right through a man's stomach and in my physical state I felt a little pain on my stomach. Maybe I'm sensitive to certain things or I shouldn't "kill" people for the sake of me and my imaginary enemy/ies. Am I the only one?
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Mateon1 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:01 am

I tend to have lucid-like abilities in normal dreams.

I can sometimes fly, but the most used ablility in my dreams seems to be extremely high and long jumps (combined with gliding without wings), enough to cover a kilometer of land in one jump.
Mateon1
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Arnov » Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:38 pm

On top of the fun stuff, like flying, and making love to celebrities ;) , I've gotten really good at shaping my dream environment such as location, weather, and time of day.

When I'm going through a tough time in my life I like to summon my "dream mentors" for help.

The mentors I choose depends on the problem I have. If it's a motivational problem, I summon Tony Robbins. If it's a career issue I summon Tim Ferriss, etc.

Some of their advice has been life changing to say the least.

The trippy thing is that all of this is coming from unconscious mind. It's like I know what to do all along but just need to right kick in the pants to get started.
Arnov
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby smartdevon » Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:19 pm

when ever i realize im dreaming it always starts raining gigantic doughnuts that crush buildings. the first doughnut to hit the ground always has strawberry frosting with sprinkles. i can also control.. everything. all i have to do is imagine it happening and it does.
smartdevon
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby dreamer5654 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:47 am

I can fly, lavitate objects of any size, change my clothes and the color of my clothes. I can get shot, stabbed, smashed by a tree and just get up from it like it didn't happen. I can parkour in my dreams and do all of these cool tricks with weapons. I can also make myself invisible. Breathe underwater, withstand extreme weather hot and cold.

There was once dream I had I could jump high like hulk and create earthquakes.

I can rewind the dream and go back to a point I liked and play it out differently if I wanted.

Every time I dream I discover a new ability.

Sometimes I can force myself awake from a dream.

Is it possible to not be aware you're dreaming but still have these abilities? Like it feels like it's not a dream but you can do all these thing.
dreamer5654
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby J.Lee » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:52 pm

I don't understand this. Isn't it binary?
You either can influence your dreams or you can't.
Growing wings or a second a$$ shouldn't be arbitrary.
Please explain.
J.Lee
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby The Cat Whisperer » Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:24 pm

I discovered a new one last night: seeing in the dark like a cat. Then I tried telekinesis. That didn't go as I hoped: I could move the object with my mind, but I couldn't make it stop at will. :oops:
"You're The Cat Whisperer!"--my brother
Without chaos, there would be no creativity.
Dreams are free. Making them come true costs.
"Cheer up!" is the worst thing you can say to a person who is depressed.
The Cat Whisperer
Been There! Dreamt That!
Been There! Dreamt That!

Postby Sigrid » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:58 am

The Cat Whisperer wrote:I discovered a new one last night: seeing in the dark like a cat. Then I tried telekinesis. That didn't go as I hoped: I could move the object with my mind, but I couldn't make it stop at will. :oops:

The Cat Whisperer leveled up last night!

New abilities unlocked! :lol:

Just kidding around at you :D

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby 3snt » Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:31 pm

I usually try to tell the people in my dreams that this is just a dream.. to see their reaction, and of course they don't understand. If I tell people in my dreams to go away when I'm ludic dreaming that I don't want around, they listen to me. I also can change my surroundings, if I don't like the dream. I've been able to write in the sky with my finger, and fly.. which I've never done in any other dream before. I always try to find my crush, but if the dream changes too much, I forget I'm lucid dreaming. I always do things I'd never do in real life in public just because I know it's a dream aha it's great.. oh and if I'm swimming, I can also breathe under water :dreams:
3snt
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby kei10 » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:58 am

I've NEVER been aware of any of my dreams for my entire life, but I can do this in my normal/vivid dreams. Although I couldn't remember the rest...

Reverse time
Slow down time ( any moment I wish )
Run on fours
Flying ( with/o tools, brooms, etc )
Teleportation ( very rare )
Mind reading
Disable pain ( unfortunately that doesn't make me aware that I'm dreaming at all )
kei10
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby LucidDreamGirl98 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:07 pm

I've been lucid dreaming since I was six and so far I can fly, summon anything I want at will, expand on my dream world if I so wish, make whatever I want appear and disappear, fight off the demons that haunt my nightmares, and basically do anything. The dream world is like putty in my hands. :D But only under certain conditions... :( If I can't recognize that I'm in a dream, or if I can't build up enough mental focus to take over the dream without waking up, then it's just a normal dream... :( It works about 75% of the time though. CX
LucidDreamGirl98
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby xxPurpleTurtle » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:15 pm

Okay, so these things are in some dreams where I have felt like I could lucid dream. I can't always control my dreams...
I feel like a beginner, it's taking time to learn how to master this, and I didn't know it was possible to master them until reading some people's posts here.
Some of what people can do here in dreams is amazing.

So here are some of the things I've been able to control:
- The first ever time I realised I was dreaming, so I could then do whatever I wanted. Then I was woken up -_-

- Another time in a dream: When I've fallen before, I've gotten so scared that I'm going to fall and die that I realise I'm dreaming. Therefore I did not die.
Because of this situation, (I was being chased by a dragon and the only place I can escape is off the edge of the castle), I had to let go and fall to the bottom. I said to myself in the dream that I'm not going to die, and that I can't die... which then made me want to let go and fall anyway; I didn't die. In the same dream I made the dragon eat me and I was still alive. This also happened in another dream, but I decided to jump off the castle for no reason.

- I've been able to fly a broom stick and fly other time as well with wings. But in the wings one I flew up high so I could fall and die... but I didn't die which was disappointing.

There's been other times but I can't remember them right now.

I'll keep practising.
“I don't paint dreams or nightmares, I paint my own reality.” ― Frida Kahlo

My Art Page? Sure, here... www.facebook.com/LeahLopezArt
xxPurpleTurtle
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby elbowcut » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:56 pm

I appear in my dreams as a second me, telling the dreaming me that i'm dreaming and that I don't have to be afraid. I beat up a monster, walked on fire and realized it wasn't as scary as i thought it would be. Also had a sex dream and was instructed by the second me to do certain things coz I can as it's a dream. Do hope that I am able to choose what to dream of someday.
elbowcut
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby peachczar » Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:36 pm

I generally seem to be partially lucid in my dreams. I know the way the dream is supposed to go and I choose a different route, also while I'm in my dream I can remember other dreams I've had. I think there's someone recurring in my dreams but I'm not sure. I've never met him in real life. He has brown hair and green eyes, sometimes he looks different, but only slightly. In one dream I knew I was supposed to trust him (because thats how the dream was supposed to go) but I didn't, I shyed away from him, next thing I knew, I was outside and he was hunting me down but getting frustrated because he couldn't hit me with the crossbow. A woman went up to him and told him to stop, and that he could get me next time. And then I think he appeared again, this time as a bard (i posted about this dream in the general discussion) for some reason when he asked me a question i didn't quite tell him the truth, I knew not to trust him. Then he told me "You would look so much better if you had green eyes."

I'm... how can I say it... not scared but tentative I guess about progressing in lucidity. I don't have the dreams very often, when i have them I remember them, when i don't have them, there's nothing... nothing that i remember anyways. And the dreams are never silly, nor happy, but they aren't nightmares either.

Any thoughts?
peachczar
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby analencounters » Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:59 am

3snt wrote:I usually try to tell the people in my dreams that this is just a dream.. to see their reaction, and of course they don't understand. If I tell people in my dreams to go away when I'm ludic dreaming that I don't want around, they listen to me. I also can change my surroundings, if I don't like the dream. I've been able to write in the sky with my finger, and fly.. which I've never done in any other dream before. I always try to find my crush, but if the dream changes too much, I forget I'm lucid dreaming. I always do things I'd never do in real life in public just because I know it's a dream aha it's great.. oh and if I'm swimming, I can also breathe under water :dreams:

That's pretty nuts I ain't never told someone it was a dream while lucid. I'll try to remember to try that
analencounters
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Kangie » Thu May 14, 2015 3:30 am

In my lucid dreams I usually fly, but I can't fly smoothly - I flap my arms and lift myself up from the ground but sometimes I get scared and fall back to the ground.
I don't really do anything other than that, I had sex a few times but otherwise... flying is the main thing.
Kangie
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby lovelylily » Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:12 pm

For now, I can only summon people. It doesn't work all the time. Tom Hardy has been my go-to person for a while. :cabbagepatch:
lovelylily
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Nixah » Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:52 am

The only thing I can do is predict what will happen and control what happnens next. So like if I was being chased I'll know that they'll be able to catch me and kill me but then I can change that so that one of them trip or I outrun them by miles or anything I want! Does that count? :lol:
Nixah
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

PreviousNext

Return to Lucid Dreams