Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid Abilities, what are yours?

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Re: Lucid Abilities, what are yours?

Postby Jokerthedreamer » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:28 pm

Koifish wrote:Umm... i have my wings, so i can fly (duh). I can also pull my guns out of my sleves and my sword from the ground/wall/whatever and i can also blow people's heads off just by sticking my hand out at them. I can also warp and warp other people away. I can use alchemy. Also i heal pretty fast depending on how bad the injury. I can run really fast and fly faster, umm... i have 100% accuracy with my shooting. Also i can get help from random characters (ex: Cloud, Toshiro, Kakashi) That's all i can really think of right now! :boogie:

Whats your trick to making objects appear?? Ive tried a lot but usually cant do it ...

I thought i was a master lucid dreamer tell i found these forums god ! lol . I can fly go through walls ,i can shrink i guess fit through any crevice and stay there ....got that from running in nightmares lol. ive been experimenting with Kamehameha but spirt gun seems easier for me. Im usually a master at fighting :dusto: karate , kicks dodging bullets .... I can take pain as much pain and not have to heal basically be invisible if i concentrate hard enough

.. But maybe someone else has this problem ... When im lucid dreaming and i get excited and try to do too much and i loose control and the dream will end :sleep: and i either wake up or get caught in another scenario and forgot i was lucid

..Lately ive just been experimenting with how long i can last but its a little exhausting...And im it seems like how peter pan physics work work in the dream world ...happy thoughts are power for me ....confidence ....Whats really cool is talking to the people in your dreams when your lucid and realizing everyone is you ...or are they O.O Ive gotten some great advice asking people in my dreams when im lucid what to do in my waking life.....besides that ....I usually explore .try to get out my body but thats creepy.I just know that i can connect with others in my dreams who lucid dream as well..Because ive done it but i havnt had enough time to analyze and talk to the people i know ...

...Ive had one weird out of body experience... i was lucid dreaming flew out my roof then i loose control flip upside down and i seen a bright light and im like "ooh fuck aliens" and i do what i usually do when i freak out in a dream . try to wake up. But that time was different..Ill never forget it because i seen my body almost it seems and i was floating through my roof ..through my floor into my bed into my body and woke up there...and i just shoot up and im look damn....fuck...yup...too much pot...
Jokerthedreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Location: Looking for master roshi on my numbuscloud so we can make fajiats,smoke pot and hit on chicks

Postby Jokerthedreamer » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:32 pm

analencounters wrote:
3snt wrote:I usually try to tell the people in my dreams that this is just a dream.. to see their reaction, and of course they don't understand. If I tell people in my dreams to go away when I'm ludic dreaming that I don't want around, they listen to me. I also can change my surroundings, if I don't like the dream. I've been able to write in the sky with my finger, and fly.. which I've never done in any other dream before. I always try to find my crush, but if the dream changes too much, I forget I'm lucid dreaming. I always do things I'd never do in real life in public just because I know it's a dream aha it's great.. oh and if I'm swimming, I can also breathe under water :dreams:

That's pretty nuts I ain't never told someone it was a dream while lucid. I'll try to remember to try that

I thought i was a master lucid dreamer tell i found these forums god ! lol . I can fly go through walls ,i can shrink i guess fit through any crevice and stay there ....got that from running in nightmares lol. ive been experimenting with Kamehameha but spirt gun seems easier for me. Im usually a master at fighting :dusto: karate , kicks dodging bullets .... I can take pain as much pain and not have to heal basically be invisible if i concentrate hard enough

.. But maybe someone else has this problem ... When im lucid dreaming and i get excited and try to do too much and i loose control and the dream will end :sleep: and i either wake up or get caught in another scenario and forgot i was lucid

..Lately ive just been experimenting with how long i can last but its a little exhausting...And im it seems like how peter pan physics work work in the dream world ...happy thoughts are power for me ....confidence ....Whats really cool is talking to the people in your dreams when your lucid and realizing everyone is you ...or are they O.O Ive gotten some great advice asking people in my dreams when im lucid what to do in my waking life.....besides that ....I usually explore .try to get out my body but thats creepy.I just know that i can connect with others in my dreams who lucid dream as well..Because ive done it but i havnt had enough time to analyze and talk to the people i know ...

...Ive had one weird out of body experience... i was lucid dreaming flew out my roof then i loose control flip upside down and i seen a bright light and im like "ooh fuck aliens" and i do what i usually do when i freak out in a dream . try to wake up. But that time was different..Ill never forget it because i seen my body almost it seems and i was floating through my roof ..through my floor into my bed into my body and woke up there...and i just shoot up and im look damn....fuck...yup...too much pot...
Jokerthedreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Location: Looking for master roshi on my numbuscloud so we can make fajiats,smoke pot and hit on chicks

Postby Jokerthedreamer » Wed Jul 15, 2015 2:36 pm

XANA wrote:I can fly.
Shapeshift into a dragon, wolf and bird of prey.
I can pretty much replicate any attack/power I have seen in media. Although the results vary in visual adaptation.
Telekinesis
Teleportation
Breath underwater
Breath in space
Summon and talk to myself/Talk to my subconscious (which is beyond trippy)
Run on all fours.
Swim like a fish/snake? (I have no idea what the hell I am, I just swim really fast)
Don't know if this is a power, but I can cut off my emotions. I usually use this power while my dream is turning into a nightmare so I don't get scared and fight my way out of the dream.
Time travel
God mode (pretty much like a video game god mode)
I occasionally have a stone sword. I don't even know where it's based off of. But its pretty cool. I've used it a few times.
Hyper realism. Probably like taking acid (I haven't) but everything becomes intensely colored and my senses are heightened to a higher degree than real life.

I've actually just started not controlling my dreams anymore because it affects how good my sleep is for some reason.

Talking to your subconscious man i just starting doing that in the last year ...God these forums got some cool ass people.. Ive never met this much people who can lucid dream like i can really .. Most people look at me like im some kind of x men mutant ..

Everyone in your dreams is apparently you from what ive learned most of the time ...it seems im not sure all the theories behind where you actually are and out of body .....But you get the best advice for your waking life because who knows you better then you ?!? right lol :D
Jokerthedreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby ryanbaker » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:16 am

I have the ability of having complete dream and time control. If I don't like how a scenario is going, or how a dream went. I can either instantly change the scene, or reverse to right before that incident happened and go over it again with full knowledge and awareness of what will come my way. I have also learned to specifically speak through my dreams, a discussion awareness. I can stop and ask questions, or speak my mind and change scenarios where years ago I could not.
ryanbaker
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby JasonLS777 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:15 am

I've tried a couple different things in lucid dreams the main thing i do is fly though cause it's a very freeing feeling.
I've also pushed walls out of my way flown threw walls and I've also made weapons appear in my hands or whatever i want to appear through a display case which was strange but interesting.
JasonLS777
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Galadirel » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:30 am

I can
- rewind my dreams
- change how i can see the dream like changing filters in photos.
- Flight.
- Shape shift. Its like a 3D shape shift stimulation.
- Summon celebrities
- Watch my other dreams in television with a remote.
- Eat alot of food without getting fatter

I had a lot of lucid abilities though i have so many i cant spit them all out in one reply.
Galadirel
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Scrappus » Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:42 am

https://youtu.be/p1i6A7t6L2g

I can do these things the same way and help others to do lucid dreaming. I can not consistently produce a lucid dream at will though, but when I find myself in a dream I can create what I want to do. IE Flying. But invariably that leads to related adventures.
Please give me feedback or PM if any of my reading is accurate or not, a good reading is a blessing for us both. I have found that dreams can be a subconscious anticipation of issues soon to be experienced, be creative interpreting interpretations.
Scrappus
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby TwangaBass » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:50 am

Usually when I have a "lucid" dream, I'm always in the midst of a never-ending landscape of tall buildings and landscapes. Something (whether my own free will or an otherwise malevolent force) compels me to start jumping and flipping in the air and running across the rooftops. I think that I play a little too much Mario games/Sonic games :lol: .

Usually though, I'm running away from some horrible being that's trying to kill me. Can nightmares be lucid? :?
TwangaBass
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Areyoukiddingme » Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:21 am

I hate my Lucid dreams. I dont get into them like most people. They started out with not being able to breathe or move and now I see what I believe are evil spirits. I think they pick me up off the bed and spin me around in the air. One time I opened my eyes and saw something wrapping itself around me. It resembled tree roots. I also believe that I was violated once. I've seen a faceless boy with blonde hair. I've seen things crawling up to the ceiling and across it. This to me is terrifying. It only happens when my husband is out of town.
Areyoukiddingme
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Statuesque_Beauty8 » Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:02 pm

Areyoukiddingme wrote:I hate my Lucid dreams. I don't get into them like most people. They started out with not being able to breathe or move and now I see what I believe are evil spirits. I think they pick me up off the bed and spin me around in the air. One time I opened my eyes and saw something wrapping itself around me. It resembled tree roots. I also believe that I was violated once. I've seen a faceless boy with blonde hair. I've seen things crawling up to the ceiling and across it. This to me is terrifying. It only happens when my husband is out of town.

This sounds more like you were suffering from Sleep paralysis and not a lucid dream. Everyone gets it. :) You can actually get Sleep paralysis will you are attempting W.I.L.D.
Statuesque_Beauty8
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby AlskaNoelle » Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:05 pm

I have a hard time with flying, but I can glide.

My thing: fire powers.

I can also call my two best friends in my dreams if I need backup. Storm has lightning powers, and Jocelyn has water powers, consistently.
AlskaNoelle
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby PrincessDove » Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:28 am

I can do almost anything I a lucid dream. I can turn a nightmare into a nice dream, change out people, change the time of day, give myself magical powers, control what others say and do, I can teleport, I can make it so that it feels extra real (looks realistic and I have my senses as if I were awake, and can recall things from my real life)
PrincessDove
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Forestfog79 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:42 am

I'm 37 dude. I've flown. Had super strength. A shamefull bout of having my way with characters*. Met Dahli Lama.

Most pronounced of late. I experienced sleep para. The vent was roaring. Frighteningly loud. I realized it was sleepara. I ju st wanted to sleep so I found a pleasant aspect of the roar and let it shake my brain. Felt great but I just drifted before Lucidity came. I have good dreams usually. Grown out of the terrors. Peace!
Forestfog79
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Forestfog79 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:56 am

Syde wrote:I can levatate (I don't have wings....I'm pretty sure), occasionally morph, talk to dogs, and have a special knack for finding lead pipes to beat people with.

...I wanna have a nightmare so I can overcome my fears. D: I haven't had one in weeks. And yes, I realize how weird it is to be saying "I want to have a nightmare".

Yeah yo. Those fear resolve dreams. I had one awhile since.
Forestfog79
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:49 pm

Don't worry yd, you are a nightmare.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Forestfog79 » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:38 pm

I think I have overcome that initial fear of the mind tear. Paralysis used to be so overwhelming. Like in my 20's. Now it doesn't faze me too much. I just fly around the house. Chaotic almost, but pleasant. Brains fried
Forestfog79
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby DarkAxel » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:35 am

While lucid dreaming, I realize that I am not completely in my subconscious. I know that my conscious mind is awake and that my dreams may not be accurate representations of what is going on in my subconscious (I realize that these abilities may only represent my mind's capacity for wish-fulfillment) while lucid dreaming. This helps keep things in perspective.

As of right now, I have a great number of lucid dreaming "abilities".

Total Recall: When I have a lucid experience, I am able to remember EVERYTHING that happens during that experience with perfect clarity. The memories of my lucid dreams are indistinguishable from the memories I have of my day-to-day life.

Multiplication: While lucid dreaming, I have the ability to multiply things in my surroundings at will. I am able to multiply money as I wish. If I am lucid dreaming about playing poker, I can give myself unlimited betting chips. If I am trying to feed a multitude, I can quickly provide enough food and drink for everyone at will. If I am trying to hide from someone, I can obscure myself by making house after house or tree after tree to hide behind. While lucid dreaming, "more" is as simple as wanting "more" in the dream and thinking about it REALLY REALLY hard.

Dream Scripts: I have a limited ability to experience what I want to experience while lucid dreaming. If I try to change too much I usually end up fully awake, but when I gradually change things I am able to control my dream like a Hollywood director.

Dream Settings: When I dream of a setting that I have visited before in a non-lucid dream, I am sometimes able to fully explore that dream setting in a lucid state. This can be anything from flying around to 3rd-person awareness.

Multiple Points of View: While lucid dreaming, I am sometimes able to assume an objective POV or assume the POV of people within the dream at will. I can also make myself view the dream as an uninvolved "god-type" figure.

Emotional Detachment: While lucid dreaming, I am able to divorce myself from the emotions invoked by the dream. If I become lucid during a nightmare, I am able to separate my emotional response from that of the person that represents me in the dream.
DarkAxel
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

dragons and flying

Postby bjb1452 » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:45 pm

I can fly and shapeshift in to a dragon and also fly as a dragon. I haven't really tried to anything though I am going to read about lucid dreams so I think I will give it a shot since everyone else seems to have cool dreams. I have had dreams about a man for over 10 years so I think I am going to try and summon him into my dream. Oh and I can heal people as well.
bjb1452
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby the_kiddo » Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:45 am

Well, I can't really do anything in my lucid dreams. However, every time I have one it ends the same. In my dream I go to the place where I am sleeping. For example, if I've fallen asleep on the couch and start dreaming, at the end of the dream I'll go to the couch, lay down, and wake up. Weird, but that's what happens every time.
the_kiddo
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Ginkom » Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:29 am

the_kiddo wrote:Well, I can't really do anything in my lucid dreams. However, every time I have one it ends the same. In my dream I go to the place where I am sleeping. For example, if I've fallen asleep on the couch and start dreaming, at the end of the dream I'll go to the couch, lay down, and wake up. Weird, but that's what happens every time.

Probably not lucid then, just vivid.

I often also re-dream previous lucid dreams, would consider these just neat dreams, not lucid ones. :cabbagepatch: Entertainment while you sleep, great stuff.
---
I Pledge Allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands, one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all. --1892
Ginkom
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Tal » Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:40 pm

Do you do that too? Ditto. The cavorting is usually varied but the location and the people/things in the dream are always the same.
Tal
A Helping Hand
A Helping Hand

Postby AHall456 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:27 pm

I usually can control elements and fly at will. When i'm flying I am conscious of the choices I make instead of just sort of moving somewhere I decide where to go. I always have huge black or navy blue wings and i'm wearing a white shirt and either blue or red skirt. Does anyone else have similar dreams?
AHall456
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby tevok » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:28 pm

-I can only fly to a degree, usually it's slow and hard to go above tree level.
-Teleportation, but it's iffy and does not work in every dream.
-I can 'spawn' objects, usually not bigger than for hand use.
-Invisibility works too, but I don't know if it works. People either see me or don't. It's a odd gamble. I think hard to go invisible, and kinda hope I am.
-My best one is I can slow and nearly stop time. It's difficult and takes a lot of concentration, sometimes I can only get about half speed, sometimes nearly stopping it. I usually use it in fight scenes to land hits on the person I'm fighting, or to protect someone with me in the dream.

As long as I don't go all out and change the scope of the dream much more than the main story is I can keep going. If I make too big or sudden a change it usually leads to waking up. Basically the more conscious I get of controlling things, the more awake I get.
tevok
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby AHall456 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:18 am

That sounds like me at first, minus going invisible, teleporting and stopping time. That sounds really fun, I think it just takes a lot of practice.
I'd like to help you out, which way did you come in?
AHall456
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Agrize » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:20 pm

I've done the usual: fly, "transform" myself (or another person) or objects, and control all aspects of the dream.

But as a writer, I tend to let my brain go free while merely participating. I only step in and alter something if it goes down a road I don't like. I can usually rewind my dreams in those times or, if I let it go all the way until it comes to a conclusive end that is not ideal, I restart it completely.

I've viewed my dream as a non-participant, where it's like I'm watching a movie happen.

Breathing underwater is another thing that's pretty euphoric.

Injuries are a non-issue too as I can decide if it's going to hurt or not. As said earlier, I am a writer and am willing to let my subconscious push my limits.
Agrize
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby AGBadvance » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:08 pm

My latest's a total bore! As a second semester college student, I've tried to take advantage of lucid dreaming all the while seeing its limits. The result was predictable but still worth it. Right before going to sleep I memorized a few math problems that I couldn't solve. Once the lucid dream kicked in, I recalled the math problems and summoned my professor and tutor to tell me if the answers I come up with are right or wrong. Only problem was because I created them they only knew what I knew. But that's okay, I wanted to test how they respond to me. To have my subconscious clash with my conscious self. (When I have lucid dreams, I can only control about half of it)
It turned out, that whenever I felt that I got the answer right, they would praise me, and if I felt I got it wrong, they would shame me. Pretty simple and obvious huh?
I was a little disappointed, was really hoping that my subconscious or unconscious knew the answers. On the plus side, the extra study time in my sleep paid off. I woke up and checked my answers and they turned out to be right! :rarara:
AGBadvance
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Ginkom » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:24 am

AGBadvance wrote:My latest's a total bore! As a second semester college student, I've tried to take advantage of lucid dreaming all the while seeing its limits. The result was predictable but still worth it. Right before going to sleep I memorized a few math problems that I couldn't solve. Once the lucid dream kicked in, I recalled the math problems and summoned my professor and tutor to tell me if the answers I come up with are right or wrong. Only problem was because I created them they only knew what I knew. But that's okay, I wanted to test how they respond to me. To have my subconscious clash with my conscious self. (When I have lucid dreams, I can only control about half of it)
It turned out, that whenever I felt that I got the answer right, they would praise me, and if I felt I got it wrong, they would shame me. Pretty simple and obvious huh?
I was a little disappointed, was really hoping that my subconscious or unconscious knew the answers. On the plus side, the extra study time in my sleep paid off. I woke up and checked my answers and they turned out to be right! :rarara:

Well, even without lucid dreaming -- simply thinking about a problem before you naturally fall asleep, wake up, BAM - answer is obvious. Probably where the expression "sleep on it" came from. More immediate concerns OH SHIT, I ALMOST HIT THAT CAR - that may be directly in-front of you, maybe emotions firing off and hormones zappin, fight or flight, etc. :p

Brain gets time to think about all that bullshit, and play out different scenarios, based on memory. :) And maybe file away what's important.
---
I Pledge Allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands, one nation indivisible with liberty and justice for all. --1892
Ginkom
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Mavis » Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:42 am

lucid abilities? woah! dont even get me startedXD just kidding.. here i go! :cabbagepatch:

i can form a sword from nothing!
bonus: it can emit fire and lightning!

fly with matching wings
float
emit webs from my hands like spiderman
i can bend fire and earth.. sadly im having a hard time bending wind and water
telekinesis
slice someone up with just a flick of a hand ( instant kill! )
can make explosions!

i can only use this powers when im vulnerable and when im in a dangerous situation... then it fades away when im safe =____=
Mavis
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby awkward_dreamer » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:04 pm

I've been able to kill others just by wishing it. Also I can make myself "fly" (it's more like a jump really high them slowly glide back down).
I can be shot many time without dying (shot in the face fyi).
Other things happen that I can remember of course. But I'll keep you posted.
awkward_dreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby DystopiaElectroheart » Tue May 10, 2016 7:28 am

Flight, telekinesis, partial transformation although I've only tried it once... A werewolf lol. Ummm... Some Jedi mind trick stuff. Not sure what else, I mean too much more and it'd just be boring cause you can do anything lol. Don't really dream much as of late... And sometimes when I do, I'm not fully able to control them. Which is weird because I usually have zero issues because my favorite thing do is fly everywhere.
DystopiaElectroheart
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby keinzaron » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:48 pm

These dreams are the most dangerous dreams for all the people who do not know how to interpret what they truly are as it is very dangerous to be in love with one dream and particularly the more appealling it looks the more dangerous it is and if someone finds out what it is they will know that one day they are going to die if they are in love with one. Particuarly if you see that you have abilities and you love it then you may see that you have developed a maybe serious dysfunction in your body that will be corrected very soon after you see your dream as you really must see it... this is magic....

Check out http://www.therealdreamislove.com to find out how to see your dreams. I have found out from there how to look at my dreams whoever sees it knows what they need to know about dreams. Everyone who finds this out will find happiness if they fall in love with this way of looking at their dreams and will realize their whole life by looking into one dream...

wishing you love...
keinzaron
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby BoxyTheWizard » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:49 pm

Floating, creating a blinding flash of light (only lucid dreamt, like once)
Vivid Dreamer
BoxyTheWizard
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby santosmartinez » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:21 am

In my dreams, I can fly (I think it happens because I am a Dragon Ball fan haha), breath inside water and I also know my wife thoughts, so she can't get angry with me. I saw in this page that it means I really love her :goldblob: :blowingkisses:
santosmartinez
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby SlayerOfLight » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:22 pm

Unfortunately I cannot do anything yet and my lucid dreams are still quite rare. So it may take a while before I can do some Dragonball Z related stuff.
SlayerOfLight
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby AHall456 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:18 pm

I had a dream that I was on the cliff my friend fell off and I started running to catch him but I knew I couldn't make it so I grew wings and flew to catch him. I'm not sure it was a lucid dream, it felt like it though.
I'd like to help you out, which way did you come in?
AHall456
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby mmonee » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:41 am

flying. I am a Gemin, 5/24 ,,and trust me, I'm focused on what I do in realtime all the time alwayssss hehehehe ;) My dream power is FLYING,,, and I've tested it many times over and over ;) the dreams that scare me that I have to "wake up" from are those where I feel frozen and where my dream power is frozen and I can't escape from the dream state.
mmonee
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby mmonee » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:32 am

I JUST DISCOVERED A NEW DREAM ABILITY LAST NIGHT,,AMAZING!!! I had a confrontation believe it or not with both Darth Vader and Kylo Ren heheheh! They challenged me,, and instead of defeating me, I "absorbed" their "force" and so as of last mornings dream,, I was able to fully control movement of objects by lifting them with my left hand,, and propelling them with my right hand :) I also was able to control other people's flying ability to "lift" them as well as "land them" :) For me this was a firsttttt ever,, as to date the only true dream power I've ever had was simply flying,,and ability to absorb gunshots :)
mmonee
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby SlayerOfLight » Thu Jul 14, 2016 4:37 am

^ Wow. You're not someone I would want to mess with if I we ever cross paths in our dreams then.
A raven came to me, spoke to me in my dream
A long lost prophecy, a forgotten legacy
SlayerOfLight
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Keeboard » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:36 am

I can:

-fly without a limit
-teleport (sometimes)
-use telekinesis (sometimes)
-make things appear/disappear (sometimes)
-jump really high
-shapeshift
Keeboard
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby DinaLinaPinkie » Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:56 am

hei, iv never had non lucid dreams but i usually choose to follow the dream thats made for me sometimes, but i generally wake up more tired than i was before i went to sleep.
iv been making a book of my dream life, waking up remembering all the locations of every single atom in a planet does make me tired.
but im myself in my dreams just living a different immortal life, when i go to sleep i wake up in my dream world and im currently almost 900 years in the dream world and i soon remember every single atom in this universe tht my dream world is in.
this dream iv had continuing all my life and i often have the issue with waking up more tired due to massive amount of memorys from the dreams. i never forget my dreams and i do have nightmares time to time but my last nightmare was also lucid like all my dreams but it was a chimera that i made and it had a sheep head and it started attacking everyone and eating theyr flesh and i fell of a car in speed and it catched me and dragged me down a deep hole but not to hurt me but it was very scary
DinaLinaPinkie
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby RBlackheart » Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:41 pm

Not sure if it an actual ability, but I can change what is happening in case I feel it needs to change. I can also change the actions of others or myself if I am calm enough to do so, and even plan out what can happen. If I sleep late or am very tired though I have no control over anything so it is still limited to what I can do anyway. I will usually let dreams play out on their own, but if I don't like how its going I can tell myself to wake up or change it to something better or sometimes I just don't feel like changing anything would make a difference.

If I have bad dreams or nightmares, it takes some time to remind myself and I have to guide myself in order to leave the dream or nightmare, otherwise it can get worse because I cannot concentrate or calm down enough to change my actions or what is happening in the moment. I have been able to change the outcomes of nightmares by changing my actions so that I have the upper hand, but I tend to wake up very tired afterwards, and I become very paranoid for some reason.

But I cant do things like change myself or make things appear or disappear or anything like that. I wish I could, that would be very interesting, but right now that's all I got, so I try to make the most of it.
Can never sleep at night, but daytime naps are great. :3
RBlackheart
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Hestia » Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:39 pm

I'm a healer and a fighter boi
Hestia
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby heyitsluci » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:17 pm

can't wait to actually lucid dream so I can relate, lol. Abilities on the way.

Quick question, on average, how long does it take for you to lucid dream? Especially if you're inducing the WILD Method. After you wake up in REM, how long after being still and concentrating on your 3rd eye (or whatever you do) do you begin to lucid dream?
heyitsluci
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Ghosage » Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:37 pm

Howdy doo,

This will be my first post here. I have often joked that if I had 1 % of my abilities in real life I would be a god.
I can; fly, levitate, pass through solid structures, breath under water, telekinesis, telepathy, mind control, mind erasure,
project energy for various purposes, throw fire balls, ice slush balls, jump super high, even stretch, run super fast on four limbs,
teleport to different places, travel back in time or reverse time, prevent damage to my body, heal others, absorb souls,
recently i have been doing a lot of matter absorption, also i can create items out of the matter absorbed, manifest shield around people to protect them,
visit other dimensions including purgatory.

Quotes "Reality create man, man creates dream. The man who lives in both creates himself.
Dream create woman, woman creates reality. The woman who lives in both creates himself."
Ghosage
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Jung888 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 5:51 pm

While I was young, I learned how to fly in my dreams, but not anymore. Later, I eventually learned how to teleport, (in which, my dream interprets it as a combination of time freeze and levitation). In rare occasions, I learned how to become invisible when I'm being pursued by an enemy. Oddly enough, my camouflage/invisibility only worked when I levitated, even if it was just a few inches off the ground.
Jung888
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Raphael Z. » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:12 pm

The abilities vary for me depending in which "dreamworld" I'm in. In most dreams I can breath underwater.
Sometimes I can also:
Fly but it's always incredible hard for me >.< It's more like air jumps ;D
cast a spell of light or sometimes fire
transform into a dragon :D flying is very easy as a dragon
I'm very bad at running away... maby that's an ability too xD
So if I take on a challange I eather win or loose and if I loose the dream often ends there ;D
I also sometimes help people in my dream. But I'm preatty sure that it shortens my dream if I do.
I rarely fight with swords in my dreams xD I'm more of a mage guy :)
Raphael Z.
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby por700 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:11 am

I found this page in Spanish about dreams http://sonar-con.com/sueno-lucido/ (I translated it from Spanish to English) and I learned to improve my dreams lucid.

In my lucid dreams i can:

-make things appear/disappear (sometimes)
-teleport (sometimes)
-fly without a limit
-jump really high

:)
por700
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby 3snt » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:42 pm

analencounters wrote:
3snt wrote:I usually try to tell the people in my dreams that this is just a dream.. to see their reaction, and of course they don't understand. If I tell people in my dreams to go away when I'm ludic dreaming that I don't want around, they listen to me. I also can change my surroundings, if I don't like the dream. I've been able to write in the sky with my finger, and fly.. which I've never done in any other dream before. I always try to find my crush, but if the dream changes too much, I forget I'm lucid dreaming. I always do things I'd never do in real life in public just because I know it's a dream aha it's great.. oh and if I'm swimming, I can also breathe under water :dreams:

That's pretty nuts I ain't never told someone it was a dream while lucid. I'll try to remember to try that

Have you been able to tell someone in a lucid dream yet?? :D
3snt
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby 3snt » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:53 pm

Jokerthedreamer wrote:
analencounters wrote:

I have the same problem!!! I don't know how to fix it :lol: But asking the people in your dreams about what to do in your waking life is a neat idea that I want to try!
3snt
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Hordac the Refuser » Sat Dec 24, 2016 8:48 pm

Wow. This is pretty incredible. I had no idea there where so many people out there like me :)

I can see in the dark, breathe underwater, occasionally shapeshift, use telekinesis, sort of fly, jump way high, and float over the ground at high speed by leaning forward.

And I'm really good with guns. Really good.

I seem to be able to absorb unlimited amounts of damage without waking up as well.

But my strangest power is that I'm some sort of D&D cleric: when ghosts and the undead attack me, I can say Christ's name and repel them. "The Power of Christ Compels You!", and that sort of thing. And I've drawn holy symbols on doors and windows to keep out wraiths when we where surrounded by "the Dark" once, with just our guns in the basement of a municipal building at night.

So I guess I'm a cleric/warrior.
Hordac the Refuser
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

PreviousNext

Return to Lucid Dreams