Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid Abilities, what are yours?

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Re: Lucid Abilities, what are yours?

Postby nicco99 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:50 am

For me the best ability I have is knowing/feeling when my dreams are going to take a turn for the worst and I simply choose another path.

Some things I've always been able to do like breathe under water. It honestly surprised me to see on here that it's considered an ability since I've always been able to do it. :o

I can breathe fire and ice although ice is more common for me.
I can control water but unfortunately like a lot of you guys, the more you try and force something, the quicker you wake. So it's only limited and dependent on the dream.
The same can be said with freezing things I touch and flying.
The only way I can go through walls is if I completely calm my mind so I can just fall through. This can be incredibly difficult if you're being chased. :lol:
Like a lot of you, I can reverse my dreams if I don't really like the outcome of something.

I've always been a vivid dreamer and the only way to tell if it's lucid is whether I've thought/said "it's a dream".

This may be a tip for some of you... If you're struggling to do something in your dream, try take a moment and calm yourself. Clear your mind and tell yourself it's just a dream and then try again. This works incredibly well for those who can't fly fly.

While dreaming, your brain is doing a balancing act. The more worked up you get or the harder you try to force something means the quicker you end up awake.
When you're aware of your own dream you've immediately brought some of your consciousness into it. I find the more aware you are the harder it is to do things like fly because your conscious knows that's not something you should be able to do. It starts trying to apply real world logic, and I think that's what makes some things just that more difficult to do. So take a breather if things aren't working the way you want and calmly try again.
~ Dude, Suckin' at something is the first step to being sorta good at something. ~
nicco99
the Chosen One
the Chosen One

Postby Lexipixel42 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:43 pm

I can pause my dreams when it gets to scary , I think I learned it from playing video games. And I can fly but I descend a lot while doing it .i think that's about it.
Lexipixel42
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Markiemoo » Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:45 pm

See through walls into other rooms.
Markiemoo
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby sweetshar » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:08 pm

Last night was the first I experienced it. It's kinda amazing but I think it's unhealthy. I mean for me cos I think it cost too much energy. Well, I felt exhausted after I decided to open my eyes after that and my head aches. Or was it just normal?

Anyways, my dream is only about letting myself fall and fly while others are so worried that I might fall. It's as if you were naturally became a character with a superpower. It was cool, just controlling is a little bit tiring though.
No one rises suddenly in this world not even the sun.
sweetshar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby alice19 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:54 am

I was able to do it only a handful of times, but I was able to take bullets as if it were nothing and once I summoned super-human strength and was able to extract a light pole from the ground and throw it at a bunch of zombies
alice19
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Domintheos » Thu Apr 06, 2017 8:48 am

Lucid dreaming is life, =D

My basic abilities aren't limited to--but include: flight, super speed, super strength, invisibility, invincibility, shape-shifting.

The less common abilities I can wield are: chaos magic and planes-walking <<< Awesome Stuff, trust me.
Domintheos
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Lady Daffodil » Thu Apr 27, 2017 10:00 am

I fly! :rarara: It's a lot of fun, and I can usually actually fee the wind blowing past me, and I see beautiful scenery in a lot of the dreams. I know I'm dreaming but the dream is very vivid. I always remember the dreams clearly when I wake up. Sometimes I can even fly through walls and windows. This is a recent development just in the past few years. :)
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life.
Lady Daffodil
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Postby Memester Dreamster » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:37 pm

Legit nothing cool. Just flying, fast movement, playing musical instruments without messing up, playing video games, and thats it. And roasting the heck out of people :dj:
Memester Dreamster
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:20 pm

i dreamt i was having pancakes with syrup and when i woke up the sheets were all sticky.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby DmanRocked » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:26 pm

I have very limited lucid experience so my stability sucks. One time I tripped on magic mushrooms in a lucid dream and another time I punched some mexicans. I had other lucid dreams but I woke up almost right away.
DmanRocked
Dream Child
Dream Child

Previous

Return to Lucid Dreams