Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Unsure...

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Unsure...

Postby Dreamer3345 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:45 pm

Here's a strange one.

I was sitting in my chemistry class. It was dark outside, like night. We were all silent, the teacher not doing anything. All of the sudden I'm in the hallway, and it's looooong. Not a tunnel vision type though. I walked past various other classes, waving to others as I do. Then I hear screaming. I look in and there were stereotypical terrorists with AK-47's throwing people on the floor. I'm like, what the hell is going on!? I start running down the hall and as I look in the classrooms, more terrorists. They seem like the same guys though. I got to my girlfriend's room and see the terrorist singling her out. I got angry. I look down and I had a gun. It wasn't an AK, but I'm not sure the type. :\ I hope it wasn't important. So, I ran in and shot the terrorists. Saved my girlfriend, then the door slammed. We tried to get out but it was locked. Now, in schools the wall is a series of windows, in case of fire, we can escape. So I took a chair and threw it, but it bounced off, like the window was plexiglass. I kept hitting it. Next thing I know, we all were outside in the dark, running into the woods. I told my good friend to take care of my girlfriend and I turned back and started shooting terrorists ( I will say though, it was like a movie and it felt pretty cool.) But I ran out of ammo. So my other friend Brandon comes around the corner and tosses me a shotgun and he pulls out one too. Now, me and like 5 other guy friends of mine are storming our school and reclaiming it. It was the same thing in all classes though. Shoot, the students run, shoot, they run, over and over again. Email me, patriotofamerica@hushmail.com
Dreamer3345

Return to Lucid Dreams