Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Redheaded Stranger!

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Redheaded Stranger!

Postby ChaChaCha » Wed Oct 22, 2008 3:08 pm

I just have a lucid dream experience I want to share... This is probably my favorite lucid dream I've ever had.

I was walking down some dusty street at dusk (and I forget what I was doing in the rest of the dream, it kinda got overshadowed.) I should also add that I have a good friend who has amazing psychic abilities and is kind of my psychic/spiritual teacher in my waking life. I often have lucid dreams where this friend and I are just hanging out and talking, and sure enough when I tell him about it the next day he will just smile and say "I know."

But anyway, on this dusty street at dusk, I walk by a an old-timey saloon with the two swinging doors. Willie Nelson is standing outside smoking a joint! I am a huge fan so I stop whatever it was I was dreaming before to walk over and meet him. I held my composure, shook his hand, told him I was a huge fan and loved his work, and he said thanks and gave me a hit of his joint. I looked over the doors into the saloon and there was my friend, sitting at the bar waiting for Willie to come sit back down with him! I stayed and chatted with Willie Nelson a minute then I waved at my friend and said bye to Willie and went on to another dream.

When I told my friend about it the next day, he said he had been lucid dreaming about growing pot with Willie Nelson all night. I guess he knew I was a fan and decided to share Willie with me! Very weird. But still very fun!
ChaChaCha

Return to Lucid Dreams