Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

waking up?

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

waking up?

Postby hills3409 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:42 pm

Okay. When I was younger like 8 or so, I would have this same dream over and over (recurring dream i know i know) Anyways, somehow everytime I would know I was in a dream, and I would have to search my dream land lol for a camera. I would bite my lip over and over to tell if i was still dreaming or awake (numb meant i was sleeping) and once I would "dream up" this camera, I would take a picture of myself in my dream and instantly wake up. This happened for years. And whenever I would get into a different scary dream or just realize I was dreaming, I would dream up a camera and take a picture of myself. I woke up every time. Any ideas on how this is possible? Thankkkss :)
hills3409

Re: waking up?

Postby angelroyalty » Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:33 pm

I used to have the same problem about not knowing if you were asleep or awake. 4 Years ago I found out that they are caused by a Tormenting Spirit :evil: I became a believer of Jesus Christ and went through Deliverance through the church. They instructed me in what to do and I have never gone through that again ever. Not many churches believe in deliverance this is different than going to a witch doctor also known as Shaman or any kind of sorcery. If you dabble in any of this sorcery that is where it is coming from. There is a couple who train churches for deliverance you may contact them at www.ramministry.org
angelroyalty

Return to Lucid Dreams