Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

what does this mean?!!!

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

what does this mean?!!!

Postby dreamer1013 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:01 pm

I had a dream last night that I was riding a bike in the rain to a palm readers home. At the home was my husbands best friend, his twin brother who died a couple of years ago, and this old lady. She was reading my palm and telling me my husband and i weren't going to have any children. I was sad and mad. What does this mean?!!!
dreamer1013

Re: what does this mean?!!!

Postby vballkihc53 » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:11 pm

I would think that the fortune-teller person probably symbolized that this dream was about your future and maybe the people you saw will be in your future soon
idk what to tell you bout the whole "no children" thing
vballkihc53

Postby missellie » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:01 am

I do not know if you can relate to this but going to see a psychic could mean that you are unsure in your waking life of what the future holds for you but you have a desire to know your fate and hopes for the future. The fact she is a old woman could mean that you are seeing your biological clock ticking and subconciously you feel that time is running out.
Your husbands twin brother was difficult to work out, it could mean guilt or regrets about the past either with husband or his twin. Are you seeing a side of your husband which makes you feel he has a identidy crisis. There were 2 men within the dream both associated with your husband the male element, usually means the logical practical side of psych, do you feel your needs are not being met as a woman in your waking life.

Becuase you are told that you would not have any children that tells me that your life in general is not working out the way you want. Would you like to have chidren but feel there is issues within your life at the moment which means it is not feasable at the present time. It could be that you feel you are not getting anywhere in life and want to try new avenues to change your life at it is because it is not giving you the satisfaction or meeting your needs in your waking life, it is playing on your subconcious. Let me know if I am near the mark. Ellie
missellie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby dreamer1013 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:40 am

it wasn't my husbands twin it was his best friends twin...and we are trying to have a baby and it just seem like it's never going to happen and i so want it to happen. I am getting older I just had a birthday so I would like to have a baby soon.
dreamer1013

Postby missellie » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:09 am

Well that would tie in with the biological clock ticking and your wanting to see what is in the future and I can understand your fustration of not getting your wish as yet with having children. There is still the element of your husbands best friend and his dead twin brother, they are not just there for nothing, they have some bearing on this as well.
Are you fearful that you will not be able to get pregnent and have children, your mind tells you one thing and then another, positive one minute and negative the next. Twins are to do with duality and two sides of the story, I would say that your fears and optimism are in conflict here. I do not know how long you have been trying but you ar fearful that after all the effort you will not have the child you carve for.
All I can say is your dream is not a premonition of the future it is just telling you what your fears are in the present and I wish you luck with you endeavours to get pregnent. Sometimes our need to get pregnent can actually hinder us getting our wish. If you relax and forget it for a while then your wish is granted, many of my friends can relate to that. Ellie XXX
missellie
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby dreamer1013 » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:34 am

Thank you. We have been trying for months now and just seems like it's never going to happen. I want to be pregnant so bad. Thanks.
dreamer1013

Return to Lucid Dreams