Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

wierd dream - please try to interpret O_o

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

wierd dream - please try to interpret O_o

Postby always_daydreaming » Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:20 pm

I've been having strange dreams alot lately... and i need to start keeping a journal cause by the time i wake up i'll forget them. I'll only remember bits and pieces but they won't make sense when i try to explain them.

One dream i had was I parked my car in a parking garage and gave my keys to the parking guy in the booth... and when i came back to get my car i couldn't find it. so i was walking up a stair case in the parking garage to find the guy in the booth and i was stuck cause the stairs only went half-way up and then they were cut off... but i also noticed that there was stairs coming down but stopped halfway as well... and the two sets of stair cases were not connected.

I somehow eventually got up the stairs to find my car in front of the booth... and the parking guy told me he couldn't move it cause i didn't leave him the keys... and i was arguing with him because i definately remembered giving him the keys... then all of a sudden i noticed they keys were actually in my back pocket... i remember feeling embaressed so as i was getting in my car i noticed my son, niece brothers and sister were all waiting for me in the car wondering why i just left them in the car with-out the key.

:?
always_daydreaming

Re: wierd dream - please try to interpret O_o

Postby majastic » Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:49 pm

hmmm, are you embarrassed about something that is happening in your life?
here's my opinion.......
the issue with the stairs being cut off sounds like that you may feel that you may be at a stand still point in your life, the garage with the parked cars also represent the same thing that you feel an area of your life is parked and not moving in direction you would hope for and as for the keys, well keys unlock things so its simply stating that your have the power to unlock and change the things in your life that you are not happy with.
Good Luck to you sweetie
majastic

Re: wierd dream - please try to interpret O_o

Postby taliverde » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:28 pm

Damn i just lost a long interpretation i did...........

Yeah i would suggest you keep a journal so you record your dreams as soon as you wake up. I find myself remembering dreams more vividly when I do that. Most of the times that I remember my dreams is because they are weird and random and hence symbolic.

YOur dream is clearly symbolic and literal at the same time. The keys might symbolize power and determination. Without the keys you can't start the car. The car might represent something you cherish a lot, from material things to family or even responsibilities. There is trust involved in the fact that you left the keys with the garage man (I often mistrust the garage man in the parking lots, :nodding: .The stairwell paradigm sounds like a disconnection or lack of communication with your family or that you are confused in your current situation. Arguing with the garage man for something that in fact you had sounds like you failed to confront a situation or take full responsibility of something that you caused. There might have been a recent argument/talk with your family where you probably did not voice your opinion for fear of judgment or to avoid embarrassment.
The fact that your family was in your car(=something you cherish a lot) and that you had the keys means literally that they can't go anywhere without you because you had the keys (=power, responsibilities). Seems like you are putting your trust in someone else or blaming someone else(the garage man) instead of yourself.
Your unconscious is trying to make you unlock your potential by giving you your own keys to success. Start believing in yourself, voice your opinions, and your contributions to your family and people around you. They trust you and want you to lead them and help them as well as they want to help you.
The fact that your family had a puzzled face when you left them in the car might mean misunderstandings.
The power is in the tongue. You probably need to use it more. A simple word can make a difference.

I hope this was helpful. God bless!

-Tali
taliverde

Return to Lucid Dreams