Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

2 trees portal telipathicly?

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

2 trees portal telipathicly?

Postby Henryjonesjr. » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:35 pm

one night i had a dream about me standing inbetween 2 trees at a church. The next week i drove by the same church I had never seen it before exsept in my dreams.
Henryjonesjr.

Re: 2 trees portal telipathicly?

Postby Dagny Taggart » Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:52 pm

Interesting! Are you sure you had never seen it? Did you make that drive before? It could have been in your subconscious (like so many of the things that show up in our dreams). I do believe in the power of the mind and that there is SO much we don't know. But before I jumped to thinking it was something like that, I'd try to explain it any way I could first. If you can't, maybe you should go to the exact spot you dreamed of and sit...meditate...who knows. Sounds exciting...let us know if anything comes of it!
Dagny Taggart

Re: 2 trees portal telipathicly?

Postby Henryjonesjr. » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:37 am

I swear i had never seen it before in my life! Im not that relidgious. Im jewish so having a dream about a church was wierd. If it was a temple i woudnt be suprised. :nodding:
Henryjonesjr.

Return to Lucid Dreams