Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Interpret this dream 4 me

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Interpret this dream 4 me

Postby astaciomom24 » Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:40 am

I woke up from this crazy, feeling so real dream. I was at home about to attend a baby shower, when i was thinkin about some herion i had under my bed, i took a look under my bed and noticed someone was taking my stuff, so i take the rest of whats left and i head out the door with my friend, were sittin in the back of the car when we hear police knock on the window waving for us to come out, i tried to throw the half sandwich bag of extacy pills and herion out the window but the window wasn't down, so that was a bust, my friend said he thinks someone snitched us out, well we were in the holding cell waiting to be booked and all i can think about were my boyfriend, my daughters who will get custody and if would still love me? i felt sad, i was worried
astaciomom24

Return to Lucid Dreams