Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

More lucid dreams...

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

More lucid dreams...

Postby Space and Time » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:50 am

I'm just gonna say is, when I take naps in school, lucid dreams usualy happen there, I almost never get them when I sleep at night at home for some reason.

Anyway, I just gotta congratuale my unconscious for the higher dream quality budget there. This time dreams looked more "HD" and greater detail, unlike the previous one I had. The lucid dreams by the way that I had we're unstable, so I woke up like multiple times between multiple lucid dreams.

I'll start with the first one.
The first lucid dream is that I was in the same room where I was taking a Nap. Expect the addition there was some TV. The TV showed the space in in the middle of our galaxy, slowly moving towards a blackhole.

What showed on the TV in the lucid dream was something like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6qw5_YA8iE

As soon the TV showed how the camera approached the black hole very close, the camera suddently jumped into a white hole instead, and the camera moved through the while hole even if I know that white holes are the polar opposite of black holes - They push everything away at very high force and nothing can enter it, so it made me no sense as to why the camera entered a wormhole travel to another distance through a white hole instead of the black hole.

Yes, all that was shown in a Non-existent unconscious made up TV on the room where I took a nap.

Moving on to the second lucid dream:
This time It's not the room where I take a nap. I was in a very familiar street instead. I was standing on a walkroad and there are like lots of cars passing by on the main road. I looked up and wondered... "How the hell is my unconscious can build those dream landscapes so detailed and look so familiar to the real-life counterpart", I looked at the distance, where I expected to see the carmel mountains, they are not there, I then thinked "Oh come on uncoscious, you know there are supposed to be mountains and not just plain sky." After the moment, the mountains started to generate, again wondering how my brain can generate dream landscape so detailed and so close ot real-life. Then I attempted to do something completely random, yes, attempting to summon something again like previously I did, the Purple figure again came to my mind, but I remembered how it ended in the previous dream.

Instead I just pointed into a a certain location and thinked "Just... Summon something random..." and so something completely random, which I dont remember what it is exactly materialised where I pointed, I attempted to test the power again, untill I heard a cristian praying by singing "ooooOOOOoooo" something like that, and I started to feel sad, to the point of wanted to cry for some reason, I realisted it must be because of the interference of my consciousness, so I just woke up myself quickly so the sadness and crying inertia wont be transfered to the waking.

And yeah, the sky was late evening in this lucid dream, while in the waking day it was around 9:00 to 10:00 of morning.

Third lucid dream:
I was again the same room where I take a NAP, but there was a picture of a random anime girl with green hair and green eyes...

Fourth:
I was playing hearts of Iron 4 (Great game by the way, for those who love strategy games.) I was looking at the list of which nations caused world tension by declaring wars on each other and etc, and at the top of the list of world tension cause, I've seen an picture of face of Sans from Undertale, and it caused 15% more world tension.

Wow, that dream... Thats the most random thing I ever dreamed.

Fifth:
I was again in the same room, and I keep hearing of how the teacher call me by my name, when I wake up, she wasnt there at all.

Sixth:
I was yet again in the same room, but without pants for some reason. I was very suspicious of the placement because it all felt "Fake" so I checked my hands, touched them and it all felt like normal. But instead of walls there was a quite bad quality mirror, obviously seeing my own reflection. I then thought of playing my lucid powers to full potential; I attempted to shapeshift into Ariel from the little mermaid. As I attempted to do that, which I thought would be kinda difficult to preform this little lucid dream magic, this happened: My dream just suddently became unstable. I mean as If I we're playing a video game and the game just froze or crashed, unable to move my in-game character. At the time I was attempting to move, but unable, I've only able to see my right hand, how it slowly becomes more feminie - Fingers became softer, fingernails became longer that of a woman and then I just woke up, since as I said, attempting to shapeshift into Ariel from the little mermaid unstabilized my lucid dream for some reason.

I also had between those dreams where I know I was dreaming, I was in the same room taking a nap, but there are other school figures standing inside (In the waking it was empty, only me), and It's late evening for some reason by looking at the sky from the window (In the waking It's morning).

Another one, yet again in the same room, I was lucid, but I had my telephone with myself, I just had the urge to take a photograph of something which I dont entirely remember what it is, probably an female figure some sorts, but since I was lucid, I simply realised that in the waking the teachers take phones away from you and give you back when you go home, and I simply not stupid and realised that taking photos of a phone from dream wont magicaly transfered to my phone on the waking life.
Anyone is a lord of their realm
Space and Time
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: More lucid dreams...

Postby Dorn » Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:08 pm

Space and Time wrote:I'm just gonna say is, when I take naps in school, lucid dreams usualy happen there, I almost never get them when I sleep at night at home for some reason.
Daytime is how you most effectively reach the lucid state. The light interferes, triggering your conscious mind as you doze off. This creates an expanded consciousness, where the waking mind and the unconscious temporarily merge.

The first dream shows you how you utilize conceptual thinking and scientific wonder. This is uncommon, but it happens with people who ceaselessly visualize their abstract cogitations. On a second level, where metaphor enters our thinking, the "black hole" of repression is countered by the "white hole" of consciousness, lighting up the blacked out areas of our mind.

The second dream is too self-referential for interpretation, and the way that the purple figure ties in (dark sky, bright morning) requires further elaboration.

In the third dream, the anime girl with the green hair and green eyes is a variation on a topic relating to your fixation with and idealization of Disney princesses and anime characters.

In the fourth dream, Sans from Undertale displays an uncanny resemble with Gaster, considering the dream you had pertaining to the existential threat (monster) facing Israel and your anxieties pertaining to what you can do. (If you're brooding over geopolitics, I recommend Robert Kaplan's The Revenge of Geography as a point of departure.)

The fifth dream exemplifies how your unconscious mind deploys tricks to wake you up (teacher calling).

As far as the sixth dream is concerned, your social anxieties are on full display (no pants), surrounded by flawed judgment (low-quality mirrors, onlookers). Then, as you try to shapeshift to Ariel, attempting unity with an externalized ideal, it fundamentally destabilizes your dreamscape.

The last dream is too scattered, but relates to various instances of social pressures.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Space and Time » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:15 pm

Dorn wrote:Then, as you try to shapeshift to Ariel, attempting unity with an externalized ideal, it fundamentally destabilizes your dreamscape.

Yes, I pointed that out, but why did that happen? Why did the dreamscape "Glitched out"?
Anyone is a lord of their realm
Space and Time
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Dorn » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:11 am

Space and Time wrote:
Dorn wrote:Then, as you try to shapeshift to Ariel, attempting unity with an externalized ideal, it fundamentally destabilizes your dreamscape.
Yes, I pointed that out, but why did that happen? Why did the dreamscape "Glitched out"?
As mentioned elsewhere, every image that undergoes darkening, shadowing, blurring, glitching, or similar disturbances, is showcasing your mind's inability to accept what is happening. In most cases, when areas are darkened/blacked out, it is repression kicking in.

Here, however, where you are "totemizing" yourself by merging your internalized persona with your internalized female ideal, it becomes too much to handle. The dreamscape wasn't created to be manipulated in this way, and therefore falls apart. That's why we have to be delicate when we tamper with the dreamscape, since it will shatter the very second we undermine its foundation.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Lucid Dreams