Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Almost reached lucidity

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Almost reached lucidity

Postby ChrisPeefeArt » Fri Jan 04, 2019 10:47 pm

This happened several days ago so I can't remember specifics. I was having a dream when I realized that I was having and that meant that I could have a lucid dream and do whatever I want. However, as soon as I realized this, I woke up. Except that I didn't actually wake up. That was still part of the dream. I realized that I was still dreaming and that meant I could continue on with the original dream and have a lucid dream. This time I woke up for real as soon as I realized I was able to be lucid. Does my mind have some aversion to lucidity? I used to have lucid dreams all the time when I was young before I knew what a lucid dream was. Now I haven't been able to have one in years.
ChrisPeefeArt
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Return to Lucid Dreams