Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help interpret?

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Help interpret?

Postby Cmdh » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:17 pm

Tonight I had an extremely displeasing and anxiety ridden dream, it started normal and nice but I had this overwhelming feeling that something was wrong. As my dream shifted from "pleasant" to fearful I remember telling myself that I had to be dreaming and usually when that happens I wake up, I didn't. So I was convinced it was real, I was running but it felt like I was actually running not that slow, weak feeling run I normally have in dreams. I then "awoke" clinging to my husband and sobbing and he told me that my dream was real and that it had all happened but I couldn't remember most of what happened after the initial dream. My dream progressed to other people in my family saying that it was real and they were just glad I was okay but I still felt uneasy and confused and scared. That is when I woke up to reality in the middle of a panic attack. Does anyone have any idea what I experienced and why? Just thinking about it makes me feel uneasy because it still feels real and I remember every detail several hours later. I have only become lucid in one dream before and I woke up as soon as I had realized I was dreaming. This is also my first ever dream within a dream.
Cmdh
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams