Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Nightmare - kind of real experience

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Nightmare - kind of real experience

Postby Anu » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:58 am

It happened so.. me and my family (spouse & 2 kids) suffered from viral fever this whole week. just as one by one we were recovering, I had this dream.

Some strange thing (looks like human with sharp nose) comes and takes to me a beautiful place. Then it tells me that I can fly and have wings. that strange this also had wings but not to be seen. After it confronted me to go with it and promised to drop me back. I tried to fly with it and I flew... It took me around beautiful places, the view was superb. Then on landing back it very humbly tried to lure me to the beauty of that world, all will be mine and I will rule and asked me to stay back with it forever and friends and relatives will take care of my family, so not to go back. I refused to it. then it began threatening me. To this I woke up screaming...

Later I tried to close my eyes and sleep.. but I was awake and could sense my surrounding... My 2 year old baby was sleeping between me and my spouse... I had just put my hand across my baby but shockingly I could sense something strange in the gap between me and my baby... My eyes still closed..I slide my hand further above and could sense a goat's beard. and again it started to confront me... threaten me to go along with it. As I again refused It kicked my baby sleeping next to me and moved off.. My baby woke up with a shrill cry in pain.. Then I could'nt sleep at all the whole night.

Pls help me with the meaning of my dream and also whatever I sensed in real...
Anu
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams