Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Sleep walking

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Sleep walking

Postby Claire.Robby » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:26 am

I have a hypothisis. My brother sleep walks, and I have a few storys of it.

Stories:

1.) My brothers sleep walking I witnessed (I have another one, but in this one I am sure he is sleep walking). MY brother goes to bed early (he is 9 years old now) and so, we were all upstairs whn he come out into the little place between all our rooms. he says to me "weres dad?" and being the kind sister I am, I say "DAD! ROBBY IS SLEEEP WALKING!". He doesn't wake up, of course. My dad is always like " Just lead him back to his bed, quitely, you don't want them to wake up, it scares them". So my dad comes out from his room, witch is about two feet away, and says "here I am". His reply was "I know, but were is dad?" It goes on like this for about fime minutes, when my dad finally stops ancering "I'm right here" and starts saying "come on robby, lets get in bed". At first robby doesn't move, and looks at me. dad is still pulling himm slowly and I say "My god robby, just get in the bed!" and he goes over to bed.

2.) This one my parents told me about. I'm not going to make this long. Basicly,they wake up in the middle of the night, all the lights are on, and they find robby downstairs, crying and looking for them. He was sleep walking again.

3.) This is one my friend told me about. Basicly her sister waked downstairs, undid the alarm, and didn't wake up untill she was neck high in there pool. This is when it gets dangorus.

4.) Lots of stories about people tring to loose weight, and don't understand why they aren't, untill they put camras in the kitchen and they see themself eating at night, sleep walking. This also basicly makes them a hopeless case.

These stories are all about looking for something, even the 3rd. She may have just wanted to get out of the house, the people were on a diet and wanted food, and my brother always sleepwalks when he is searching for my parents.

what do you guyz think?
Claire.Robby

Return to Lucid Dreams