Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

eerie dream

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

eerie dream

Postby whitelighter27 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:42 pm

I dreamt that I was at Disney World visiting Dracula's castle, and one of the attractions there was the opportunity to become a vampire for a day or two. For whatever odd reason I decided to do it. They injected me with something, and for a few hours I didn't feel any change, but gradually everything started to look misty and dreary - for instance, I would see snow covering the ground even though it was a summer day. Eventually I could tell by the way people looked at me that I had become pale and developed other vampire features; I could feel fangs growing where my canines used to be. Things were gradually seeming dimmer and dimmer, and then I woke up. It was some time before I was entirely sure it was just a dream; I kept feeling around my canine teeth, half-imagining that they seemed longer.

What could this mean?
whitelighter27
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams