Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

recurring dream

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

recurring dream

Postby jerry4 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:15 am

Hi all

I've had the same dream..for the past two nights. In both..I swore I was awake, but apparently not. They both occurred while I was in bed. I even remember looking at the clock. Both nights..I heard a thunderstorm. Never saw lightening. Just the storm approaching. Last night (the second night of dreaming this) I heard rain...a downpour. I just planted my fall garden and I remember thinking it's going to wash everything away. But when I woke up..no rain. Last night I was alone in bed..in the dream.and in reality. The night before my spouse was there (in both the dream and reality)...and I swore I spoke to her about the storm...but come morning...she denied ever hearing it. I tend to sleep walk and have lucid dreams. I'm just worrying about this dream..because I never had the same dream twice. Thank you for your help

Jerry
jerry4
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams