Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Library dream

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Library dream

Postby Lazy Pillow » Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:06 am

I had this strange dream where i was in a library. It was a vast yet messy library with two guys that i don't recognize who are both the librarians. I find a book that said "Otelio".
The book was small and hardbound with blue leather with the words "Otelio" with a golden hue in the middle. The book was cursed and the previous owner died as said by one of the two lazy looking librarian guys.
I closed my eyes then i was on a road. I was bored of running so i jumped up and floated downwards, landing inside a building with a strange intern inside. The intern helped me with my Otelio curse and i was free.
Strangely, that intern became my beloved husband and he was now a happy full-timer in the same building. I'm 15 years old lol.

...................... Help please. Dream logic is so weird. :?
Lazy Pillow
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams