Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A horrible nightmare

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

A horrible nightmare

Postby Jkervin85 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:17 pm

I’m not sure if this is the right category but I seriously need help interpreting this dream.

I sat there lying on the ground dying and reached up to this beautiful woman and told her I loved her.

She was in a beautiful sundress with dandelions and roses eith a white sun hat on. Brunette and blonde hair. Green eyes.

She took my hand. I told her I loved her.

She said I love you too. You will be missed.

That’s when I stopped breathing. It felt literally like I wasn’t breathing. My body was in full alarm state and I struggled and screamed internally to breathe. She held my hand to her face crying.

This is where it got crazy.

I’ve never been able to take control of a dream before. Not at all. But in this moment my mind took control. I still wasn’t breathing but I was aware. The dream froze in time for a few moments and I screamed inside my mind. “NO! NO FUCKING WAY AM I DYING! I REFUSE! NOOOO!”

That’s when I started to struggle. I started trying to force my eyes open and I felt my waking body trying to open my eyes.

I started sending these sporadic signals to my body to move and I started to feel my waking body flail about.

Then her eyes got wide and hopeful and she started to shake me screaming at me to wake up.

That’s when I felt a surge of electricity go through my body, saw a blinding flash of light, felt something grab my arm and pull and I woke up screaming.

I yelled out a name waking up. Victoria. I don’t know a Victoria. My body was in a cold sweat. My first breath while awake felt like I hadn’t been breathing at all.

I checked my Apple Watch for sleep patterns and heart rate and it was above 200bpm for an hour.

The arm that I felt was grabbed I could barely move and it was in a considerable amount of pain.

I don’t know how to interpret this. I literally felt like I was dying. I literally felt like I wasn’t breathing. I felt like I was living through what final death throes were. I felt if I hadn’t taken control that I would have been dead.

I have never in my life been so thankful to wake up and breathe. I need help interpreting this. Did I go lucid for a moment in that dream?
Jkervin85
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: A horrible nightmare

Postby Deepsleep » Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:08 pm

Thats a pretty bad situation you were feeling, iv had the same lucid state, if feels like you cant breath, and everything is in slow mo. Iv only had it happen to me maybe 3 times. Once sleep paralysis was involved. I dont try to lucid dream or go out of my body anymore, too scary, and can take you to some pretty nasty states.Ever since reading the Bible and putting my trust in God I dont get those weird nasty dreams/visions/lucid states anymore.
Deepsleep
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Return to Lucid Dreams