Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid and controlling dreams

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Lucid and controlling dreams

Postby Ericac623 » Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:26 pm

Hey everyone.

I've been wanting to be able to lucid dream or control my dreams but it seems like when I would have a chance I freak out. It always starts out really scary.

Last night I'm trying to sleep. I wasn't asleep sleep but I wasnt completely awake. I could feel my body was pins and needles.

I was dreaming I was in a room and trying to get out I was scared. I started running up steps. It was like an empty warehouse type thing. Gray walls. I was terrified. I knew I was dreaming. I kept saying to myself to wake up. Then I was like no this is when I need to control the dream and wish to be elsewhere. But then a ton of fear came over me and I started to tell my self to wake up again.

It seems like when I'm at a point and I know I'm dreaming it's always something scarey and I just want to wake up.

Does anyone else have this problem? How did you get over it? Any tips on not freaking out and just being able to control the dream? It always starts out in a very scary situation and I panic.
Ericac623
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams