Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid Paralysis Shadow Figures

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Lucid Paralysis Shadow Figures

Postby Haywardhiggins » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:50 am

My dream life is absolutely more intense than my woken life. I'm 28 and have had powerful dreams for as long as I can remember. I have dreamed moments in my life that have happened, almost to a T, in real life, typically years later. So this is what scares me. I've lived my whole live experiencing my lucid dreams at some point in my life. The other night I had my first ever sleep paralysis. My girl was sleeping next to me and about 230 on the morning I open my eyes to see my cats in my bathroom straight in front of me. Next thing i know i hear a child voice say something inaudible but CLEARLY in a child's voice. I live in a studio apartment with half walls separating living room from bedroom. Next thing that happens is I hear so.ething moving around the corner to my bedroom. I dont see my cats react so i feel okay. Next thing that happens, I'll never forget. Two thin shadows, both to the ceiling, turn the corner and all I can get out is. "NO! NO, DONT!!" before I wake up. Please. I cant stop thinking about it and I fear my dream world is in peril.
Haywardhiggins
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Lucid Paralysis Shadow Figures

Postby Cosmic_Kitty » Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:54 pm

i'm having issues with sleep paralysis too right now. heard screaming from my closet and a small face staring at me :( heard the child a couple of days ago too
Cosmic_Kitty
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams