Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Odd dream and I can’t figure it out

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Odd dream and I can’t figure it out

Postby Nina44 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:27 pm

Okay, so I want to put in all details, I don’t know that they have any connections to anything, but would like to know if they do!

Over the last few weeks, I have asked the most high, the university and my ancestors to bless me with a child of my own (as I have helped raise several kids but have yet to have any of my own) the day that I had this dream, I had been looking into herbs to aid me in balancing my hormones and regulations me. (Fast forward)

In the dream, I was standing in my room, in front of the mirror, I took something (I think it was oil) and rubbed it on my belly, and when I did, it was like, as I rubbed it reviewed a baby, in the womb yet, and in the fetal position. The baby looked peaceful, and, in the dream I was accepting.. and I can’t recall anything else that happened in the dream, except the fact that I looked up in the mirror at the fetus as I continued to rub my belly, after the baby had already been revealed.

I tried asking MYSELF what pregnancy went to ME because I didn’t think I’d find any answers online, and the first words that came to my mind were fulfillment, and fruitful. Don’t know if I’m right or wrong, but if ANYONE has any insight, please let me know.
Thanks,
Nina
Nina44
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams