Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

How do you /fly/ in dreams?

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

How do you /fly/ in dreams?

Postby nicco99 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:21 am

Not asking for info on how to fly in dreams.

But I want to know how you guys fly in dreams.

For example: When I become too lucid with flying, I find it incredibly hard to get off the ground. I tend to have to close my eyes, calm my mind, and let it start to fall back into a slumber to get that nice dream/wake balance.

But pretty much, majority of the time, when I can fly, it's almost just like swimming in the air. I don't think my brain can fully interpret flight as I've never done it irl, obvs. So it takes what it does know and applies it. Hence flying = swimming in the air. I can control how fast I go, but if I go too fast or look too hard for something in particular, I find it pushes my mind to waking and then completely ruins it.

Some times my flight is more just like trying to jump really high, or take a running start and then I end up just sort of gliding.

I'm interested to see how this works for the rest of you.
~ Dude, Suckin' at something is the first step to being sorta good at something. ~
nicco99
the Chosen One
the Chosen One

Re: How do you /fly/ in dreams?

Postby Tyrodos » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:45 am

Exactly how it is taught in DBZ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hH7c-dlXz_s

I'm up to Goten at first flight,it's difficult to control.
Tyrodos
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams