Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Being almost fully awake in a dream.

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Being almost fully awake in a dream.

Postby Beowulf » Wed May 30, 2018 5:29 am

Hi everyone, about 2 year ago or so I started lucid dreaming and i never had a dream like yesterday.

So after some time I have fallen asleep and i started to see some random images. Images were unclear and first i thought that i haven't fallen asleep and that i'm just thinking about these images with closed eyes, but suddenly I realized that I'm in a dream. I was able to see some random lines and even some creations of a dream. I was trying to open my eyes and wake up but I couldn't. In my head I knew what's going on so i tried to avoid the bad images and nightmare. After some time of me thinking in myself what's going on i "woke" up in a dream flying in a slow motion trough my room and my house. I was unable to move and I was moving in a random directions looking at my house. In that time i was scared because I thought that I died and that my soul is flying eveywhere. I was trying to open my eyes several times during that period and it finally happend and I woke up. :excited:

So after this "thing" I was happy because I knew that I'm not dead haha :ecstatic:
That was my first time having this kind of an intense dream and I wanted to share it to someone who knows more about this. It was so real and I was being able to think.
Pure example of how brain really complicated is. I'm glad it happend.

Have you ever had a dream like this? :?: :?: :?:
Beowulf
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams