Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Black Cube

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Black Cube

Postby Zouka » Mon May 21, 2018 3:13 pm

I keep having this recurring dream of a black cube that is infinitely small yet of great "magnitude" as if the time and space gets pulled into it.

Any ideas what this may represent?
Zouka
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Black Cube

Postby Tyrodos » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:21 am

Sounds to me you're in a blackhole, in your case, blackcube.
Are you aware of yourself in the dream? material or essence? Do you know somehow that time and space are getting sucked into it or can you witness it?

As for interpreting it. Does seem like time and space and black cube being like the black hole being some kind of Abyss of unknown but being a cube sounds seem to have some definition. Perhaps and this is my own take on it, it could mean a controlling of the future of some sort. Though this depends a great deal on the emotions you're feeling or if you're feeling any at all....

If I was going to be pretentious about this even more than I already am, A baby.
Tyrodos
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams