Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I don't have lucid dream anymore,I like it because magic

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

I don't have lucid dream anymore,I like it because magic

Postby manda3d » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:23 am

Hi

My best dreams ever
In 2010, I had my best dreams, I was in a beautiful nature landscape with waterfalls, it was very lucid and beautiful, something like in Avatar movie.

Now March 2018 (I'm 29 years old), the lucidity of my dream is extremely very low
Around 2010, I had many lucid dreams every night, and they was awesome and magical, I like them so much. But in 2017, I reached the minimum lucidity of my dream, and in January 2018, the lucidity of my dream increased but still low (only one per week and 60% of lucidity). But now March 2018, I reach the minimum lucidity (back), my last lucid dream was one month ago, that’s sad. I always have dreams every night but they are not lucid dreams but normal dreams (I mean, 3% of lucidity, my dream is sadly very low).

The reason why I cannot have lucid dreams anymore
My dream explained me that I cannot have lucid dreams anymore because I blasphemed the Holy Ghost. I didn’t have lucid dreams for 6 years, that’s very long, and I don’t know after how many years I will have lucid dreams again. I sometimes ask forgiveness.

Maybe it’s possible to have lucid dreams again after 20 years
My dream didn’t say that I don’t have lucid dreams forever, but if I’m an immortal then after 20 years, my current body will get old and a magical thing will happen to renew my body, because it’s impossible to live with a very old body. And maybe the magical thing is the new dream, I like magic so much, I want to do magic in the reality.

Magic is possible in the reality
I did real magic in 2010, I controlled electronic things with the power of my mind. I believe that it was really magic because every files I controlled with my mind were autodestructed such that all the characters in it become like X$&$X$.

QUESTIONS:
- You can tell anything because I'm so sad.
- Just tell anything please. Even if you are not Christian, you can answer me. Thank you.
Last edited by manda3d on Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
manda3d
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: I don't have lucid dream anymore, I like it because magi

Postby Dreaming Life » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:41 am

We all go through different phases in our life, and it is very common for people to become less spiritual and more grounded in the mundane from late 20s to, well, 40s or 50s even, depending on the person.
There’s and old saying:
The young think they know everything; middle aged people don’t believe anything; old people believe everything.
It’s a bit of a generalizaion, but it is part of life to some degree for many people. You may, for example, think you have it all figured out, life, death, god, magic, whatever during your 20s, but then experience a lack of faith in yourself and the ‘other’ the supernatural in your 30s that may lead to a midlife and/or existential crisis in 40s to 50s, then settle back into a more open-minded outlook after that.
Of course the timing and time taken can be different for different people.
Finally, it’s like this way by design, on purpose, to make you appreciate life and the Earth more and not spend your whole life thinking about magic, an afterlife or another life.
My own dream site: https://www.dreaming.life/
Dreaming Life
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: I don't have lucid dream anymore,I like it because magic

Postby manda3d » Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:58 am

Theory-1) I believe that I blasphemed the Holy Ghost then I cannot have lucid dream, "I'm so sorry", my dream itself who explained it. ... I didn't have lucid dreams for 6 years, but only normal dreams (3% of lucidity).
Theory-2) In 2018, I had normal dream that I'm an immortal. ... I'm the universe and the galaxies such that my body is connected to the universe through the atoms. And the universe exists forever which means that I exist forever.
Theory-3) In 2018, I had normal dream that I did magic to fly then I know that if I blaspheme then the magic doesn't work and I fall down.

According to "Theory-2)", if I'm an immortal then a magical thing will happen to my body when I get old to renew my body, and the magic means that I will be forgiven by the Holy Ghost according to "Theory-3)". And if I will be forgiven then I will have my lucid dreams back again according to "Theory-1)".
Is it possible?

Dreaming Life wrote:Finally, it’s like this way by design, on purpose, to make you appreciate life and the Earth more and not spend your whole life thinking about magic, an afterlife or another life.

I think that there will be something like my little paradise in the near future, for example having beautiful house in Los Angeles, good job, good wife (I'm a single). But the real paradise is not on earth and it will be after billion years, and it is generally afterlife for people other than me.

I'm talking that I'm god who made the universe in the link below:
http://dreammoods.com/dreamforum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=161334
manda3d
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Dreaming Life » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:51 am

I guess if you really believe in something you will make it happen. I'm probably the wrong person to comment on this though because I don't believe in divine punishment for such things as blasphemy. I mean, I have no interesting in being blasphemous, or saying bad things about God or Jesus, but I don't believe God cares about such trivial things and I don't think God punishes people for such things. I believe that these sorts of things we can punish ourselves for, with our own thoughts and feelings.
Dreaming Life
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby manda3d » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:49 am

I finally understand that the reason why I cannot have lucid dream is not exactly "I blasphemed god (Holy Ghost)", ... I explain it below:
Quote from the link at bottom wrote:
My dream explained to me that committing bad thing is like blaspheming god (Holy Ghost).
For examples:
─ Stealing ─ Lying ─ Kill anyone ─ Committing adultery ─ Yell when angry ─ etc.

I don't do one of those, I never yell anymore when I'm angry.
Therefore, I don't know exactly why I do not have lucid dreams anymore?

I think the reason is not exactly "I blasphemed god", because anybody else can have lucid dreams but he/she committed the same amount of sin as I did.

Not solved: I still don't know why I cannot have lucid dreams anymore?

There are other explanations and magical things in the following link which has the same question as this topic but with different replies:
http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=20432
manda3d
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Dreaming Life » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:26 pm

I think it's not good to say you can't have lucid dream. By simply saying such a thing you are creating a self-fulfilling prophecy, you are enforcing the belief in your mind and making it more difficult to do what you want, lucid dream, simply by saying you can't.
You can't lucid dream at the moment because you think you can't, believe you can't. There are no preternatural forces causes this, only your own thinking. This is my opinion.
Dreaming Life
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby manda3d » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:25 am

Thank you for your opinion.

[Solved] Solution to have Lucid Dreams again, and it works:
There are many people other than me who cannot have lucid dreams in the world. Many people believe that there are some solutions to Lucid Dream again, for example: Many people believe that writing Dream Journal makes to be a lucid dreamer. And I tried it then the next day, I started to have 3 multiple Lucid Dreams in a single day. ... Don't forget to write "Normal dreams" and "Lucid Dreams".

I become a lucid dreamer but not yet big, starting when I write Dream Journal. The following is a part of my Dream Journal, but not detailed version:
─ etc.
─ 4/4/2018: 0 Lucid Dreams
─ 4/5/2018: 0 Lucid Dreams
─ 4/6/2018: 0 Lucid Dreams
─ 4/7/2018: 0 Lucid Dreams
─ 4/8/2018: 3 Lucid Dreams, and my favorite is the Lucid Dream when I duplicate the laptop computer on my bed at least 5 times more computers, it's magic.
─ 4/9/2018: 0 Lucid Dreams
─ 4/10/2018: 0 Lucid Dreams
─ 4/11/2018: 2 Lucid Dreams, and my favorite is the Lucid Dream about I'm becoming a lucid dreamer, I know that it's because of the Dream Journal.
─ 4/12/2018: 1 Lucid Dream
─ 4/13/2018: 0 Lucid Dreams
─ 4/14/2018: 4 Lucid Dreams, and my favorite is the Lucid Dream when I'm texting with the computer and the answers are images: I ask about my future. And with what girl will I be? Is she beautiful?

Note: In my detailed version of Dream Journal, I write "Normal Dreams" & "Lucid Dreams", but writing only Lucid Dreams didn't work because during the first time, I almost didn't lucid dream but only normal dreams that I should write. But when I did the Dream Journal of Normal & Lucid Dreams, then I started to have lucid dreams.
Last edited by manda3d on Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
“The destiny of a person depends on his/her philosophy which is the wisdom, and philosophy is in the dreams.” - Manda
My destiny cannot be changed.
manda3d
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby manda3d » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:51 am

Writing Dream Journal makes me more lucid dreamer, but not big yet.

My dream told me that I must change the place to live in order to have big lucid dreams again, it's a big hope :) :
I dreamed yesterday that the reason I cannot have big lucid dreams like a normal person is there are haunted things with me, maybe the place where I live is haunted. And my dream explained me that if I will change place to live in the future then I will be a big lucid dreamer again.
I cannot see ghosts in a haunted place, but I want to see them.
“The destiny of a person depends on his/her philosophy which is the wisdom, and philosophy is in the dreams.” - Manda
My destiny cannot be changed.
manda3d
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Lucid Dreams