Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Please help my daughter understand this dream

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Please help my daughter understand this dream

Postby Klaadc87 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:42 pm

I'm writing to interpret my 11 year old daughter's dream. My mother (her gma) who she was very close to and who's been a parent to her all her life recently passed away. This dream left my daughter very upset, very quiet and distant. Said it was the worst dream ever.. she described it like so..

A war is happening and she and her family have taken shelter. She can hear loud bombs going off and low air planes. While in this shelter she sees her grandma in the distance,she runs towards her to hug her and as she touches her she transforms/morphs into a man, a stranger. It keeps happening thru out the dream. She sees her grandma, goes to touch her and she turns into a stranger. She says she is freaking out in the dream saying 'im hallucinating, I'm hallucinating'

What's your opinion
Klaadc87
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Please help my daughter understand this dream

Postby Sheena » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:36 pm

Dau. yearns to have sex with the gr.mo.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Please help my daughter understand this dream

Postby Sheena » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:36 pm