Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

demon dreams

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

demon dreams

Postby ceruleanblue777 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:31 am

I have had a number of demon dreams, my most recent I feel may have been a visitation, but not too sure.. We had all gone home to visit my gramma for her 90th birthday (my family is scattered across Canada) and for the whole week I was away I could hardly sleep. But this one night at my grammas house I was finally asleep after a few days, and there was this dark figure surrounded by 5 or 6 tiny demon minions. The tiny minions were punchng me and I could feel them as real as I am feeling my key board when I type, and the tall dark one had no face, it was more like a shadow maybe? I can't tell if it was wearing a cloak, but it just stood there laughing at me.

This isn't the first time something happened to me at grammas house. And I am apparently not the only person who has experiences there.

This next dream, I strangely want to say it is my favourite of all dreams, and the one I remember the best. It was many years ago, but I was in this house. It was my house but it wasn't my house. In my dream it was my house, but my brain could clearly tell it wasn't. anyway the kitchen looked like patchwork I guess, and off too the right was a bedroom with bunk beds in it. Someone had put a bunch of ants underneath the pillow of the top bunk which was peculiar to me. Aslo on the right hand side of the kitchen was the living room full of people. They were scattered all over the living room, which in my head reminds me of my dads living room. On the love seat was the tall black man and this short snow white red haired girl. They were trying to coax me over the the couch to join them in a party. (I assume it was sexual) then suddenly everyone in the room stood up and had these catatonic stares in their eyes, and all I could do was try to grab each of them by the throat to make them go away, like I was casting them out or something. Then the catatonic stares stopped as quickly as they began, and all the people disappeared. I don't really know any reason I would dream that, but I feel like I was trying to cast away demons..

This one here, just small, and I never answer because it scares me the most.. The phantom doorbell. The last time I had this dream, was the night of learning about my cousin passing. The doorbell rang hours before I found out. Oddly enough, this was also around the time things started happening at my grammas house.

I have been visited my whole life by supernaturals. Since I was a child. I even had an incubus visit me once. I don't know if I am having dreams sometimes, or if they are communicating, or trying to communicate to me. If they are demonic, I need them to stop.. And staying strong to my spirituality and faith is likely the only way they will..
ceruleanblue777
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: demon dreams

Postby Sheena » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:52 pm

And you dream of demons, why? Bc you hate, or are disordered, or enjoy doing bad to others?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Dreaming Life » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:22 am

Do you mean you've been visited by 'supernaturals', or you've had dreams about being visited by them? I mean, do you see these demons and supernatural creatures when you're walking about during the day, when you're at work and doing regular stuff?
My own dream site: https://www.dreaming.life/
Dreaming Life
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Sheena » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:25 pm

Dreaming Life wrote:Do you mean you've been visited by 'supernaturals', or you've had dreams about being visited by them? I mean, do you see these demons and supernatural creatures when you're walking about during the day, when you're at work and doing regular stuff?
Right. And do they at least bring something nice when they visit, like a babka?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams