Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid dream: Meeting my Higher Self

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Lucid dream: Meeting my Higher Self

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:20 pm

Had a powerful and quite a long lucid dream. I was aware of being in a dream and aware that my higher self was generating the dream and needed to show me something, to send me a message. We freely communicated as equals. I was in a vast forest filled with waterfalls. I was sliding down gently down one waterfall to another, like the ultimate amusement park. I had fun, was relaxed, and invigorated. I have a new respect for the power within my own mind.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Lucid dream: Meeting my Higher Self

Postby Gus Who » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:14 pm

Did you learn anything?
Most likely a chemical attack coming for tomorrow ... Israel... as things started
(abomination code)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:38 pm

I learned that I should not dramatically alter my own dreams, I need to also respect that the Higher Self creates the dream to be a message board, it is important to work with the higher self. The higher self revealed I would experience life as a flow.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:58 pm

Don’t you think a higher self would get you to go a little higher?
Most likely a chemical attack coming for tomorrow ... Israel... as things started
(abomination code)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams