Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid dream: Meeting my Higher Self

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Lucid dream: Meeting my Higher Self

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:20 pm

Had a powerful and quite a long lucid dream. I was aware of being in a dream and aware that my higher self was generating the dream and needed to show me something, to send me a message. We freely communicated as equals. I was in a vast forest filled with waterfalls. I was sliding down gently down one waterfall to another, like the ultimate amusement park. I had fun, was relaxed, and invigorated. I have a new respect for the power within my own mind.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Lucid dream: Meeting my Higher Self

Postby Gus Who » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:14 pm

Did you learn anything?
May...day... GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM... also very stupid world leaders talking tough about war...

There is only one way out of this ... ‘End Time’ ... try too hang on ( too cents wise!)

See @ least I told you ahead of time ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:38 pm

I learned that I should not dramatically alter my own dreams, I need to also respect that the Higher Self creates the dream to be a message board, it is important to work with the higher self. The higher self revealed I would experience life as a flow.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:58 pm

Don’t you think a higher self would get you to go a little higher?
May...day... GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM... also very stupid world leaders talking tough about war...

There is only one way out of this ... ‘End Time’ ... try too hang on ( too cents wise!)

See @ least I told you ahead of time ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams