Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

“Unusual Annie” The Lucid Dream Game

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

“Unusual Annie” The Lucid Dream Game

Postby Unusualplain » Fri Feb 02, 2018 11:55 pm

I have never posted in a forum like this before. I have never ever woken from a dream feeling this way either. I NEED HELP.

Tonight is the second time I have dreamt of this game. Only tonight it felt so f****** real and true I don’t know what to think.
I can tell you that currently it’s 1:39AM EST. This game in my dreams has the name “Unusual Annie”. In this game the rule is simple. Solve the puzzle or be left on an unusual plain. Now, prior to last night and tonight I had never dreamt about this game but these past two nights they both have been very lucid. Last night in my dream I watched as my father played with what is a tower of dolls. They are hard to describe but they are all the same and it stands about 8ft tall with 6 rows and 6 Colums. These dolls all do the same thing and the goal is to figure out what Annie wants. When I played tonight, Annie wanted me to destroy all the pots that “she” held to get to the next step. After completing this I then lost the connection to my lucid dream and jumped a bit in time if you will in the dream. Where I was sitting with both my parents and I told my mom that I had played the game and hadn’t solved the puzzle in which her reply was “ooohh you didn’t solve the puzzle? Good luck with not doing that!”
To which my reply was
“What do you mean?”
She says
“That’s the rule! Solve the puzzle or remain on the unusual plain”
So I sit for a moment and think pft whatever it’s just a game

As I sit there on our couch with the tower staring down at me in our living room, next to the TV as it plays a local station, I begin to feel weird. Somethings coming over me in my dream, something is out of my control and I don’t know what it is. I sit there and begin having trouble breathing, not like I’m drowning but it feels almost as if I’m snoring VERY hard and gasping for air at the same time. The moment this happens the lights flicker in and out and my mother screams and grabs my arms but I’m PULLED from my body and I have an out of body experiece for the first time in my life because the only thing I remember is looking down on my sleeping self before I feel my self PLUMMIT back into my sleeping body waking up doing the SAME thing. Now, unfortunately I was faced away from the lighting sources in my room so I couldn’t see what they were doing as I shot awake. But ive never felt this before and I need to know if someone has had a similar dream or if someone can tell me what this might mean. I’m not usually this paranoid but right now. I am.
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams