Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Gained Insights/Abilities From Lucid Dreaming

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Gained Insights/Abilities From Lucid Dreaming

Postby ninjamonkey1014 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:49 am

Has anyone gained any specific insights or dreaming/non-dreaming abilities since they started lucid dreaming?
www.afterdeathresearch.com
ninjamonkey1014
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Gained Insights/Abilities From Lucid Dreaming

Postby Subconscious_Surveyor » Thu Feb 08, 2018 9:37 am

I would say that ever since my first lucid dream I have become somewhat more confident. Seeing firsthand what magnificent things I can imagine during normal or LDs and the details in them gives me confidence that I can do other things I think may be too hard for me. It especially helps that I do a lot of creative writing and dreaming/remembering dreams kinda helps stimulate that imagination.

Also during one nearly lucid dream I did a kickflip on a skateboard and after that I really felt like I knew how to perform the trick. I still havent been able to actually DO the trick, but i'm chalking that up to me not practicing enough and possibly my lack of being naturally good at skateboarding. haha!

Have you learned anything from dreaming?
Subconscious_Surveyor
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams