Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Moon/planet dream

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Moon/planet dream

Postby RCM90 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:42 am

In my dream I remember looking at a weather page or something & telling someone next to me I think a meteorite is going to hit earth, I was told I was wrong. Then I was sat on top of a vehicle watching the sunset & the moon was coming up it looked huge & was getting bigger I told someone to look at it, then I realised it wasn't the moon it looked very similar to earth like it had islands & water on it but was lighter in colour. It was getting closer & closer to earth like it was going to hit us. Everyone was panicking but I felt quite calm & then I woke up. What does this mean
RCM90
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Moon/planet dream

Postby Sheena » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:14 pm

It might mean that instead of needing relentlessly to be right, you are learning to tolerate and go on with the normal absence of approval.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Dreaming Life » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:35 am

Are you expecting some sort of dramatic change in your life? I think the meteor bit might reflect your fears of something coming in the near future, then being told it’s not true is like telling you it’s nothing to worry about. Then there really is something coming, but it’s not as bad as you thought and, in fact, you know everything is going to be all right.. ie changes in your life will turn out ok, what do you think?
Dreaming Life
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:50 pm

Interesting. mi writes that the dream is the worrisome anxieties of a perfectionist.
We that it shows egoic over-entitlement. Dreamer's obsessiveness links the two.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams