Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Spiritual Dream I've Had Some Years Ago

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Spiritual Dream I've Had Some Years Ago

Postby MrMr1992 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:45 am

Hey there,

just thought I'd share a deeply spiritual dream I've had some years ago and which has stayed with me ever since and which I now feel I should investigate a little further:

I started out in an entry way of a mansion, I don't really know where it was; sort of like a space directly after entering through the front door and before entering the house proper. A voice suddenly spoke to me, which was clearly in my head, and in crystal clear tones in a British accent she'd say to me "I am going to help you ascend to the next level".

I entered the house proper, and was in sort of a seminar room; lots of other people were there and a man stood next to a blackboard. I have no recollections of what he said; I took my seat and had a bottle of beer in front of me; I was fascinated by it, my senses were up to and over 100%, completely sharped and taking everything in. As silly as it may sound, I felt along the beer, which was ice-cold, concentrated on the little drops of condensation running down the outside; I dunno whether I actually drank it or not.

At some point, I stepped outside; it was pleasantly warm, and it was night time (contrary to the physical location of my body, it must have been around 11am or 1pm). There wasn't much going on afterwards, but upon waking up, I had this feeling of utter calm, realisation; when I opened my eyes, the sun was shining in through the closed shutters, and I saw the image of a galaxy overlapping with my room.

Ever since, I've been on a journey of self-discovery, however, I've never had anything even remotely resembling this dream again, neither the voice nor the location nor anything else. I've had spirits taking hold of and invading my dreams before and after, yet those always felt decidedly different from this one; the calm I've had afterwards and this sensation of something bigger was never present. I should perhaps also point out that I'm always aware that I'm dreaming and always have physical experiences in dreams, but unlike the hyper-sensation I'd had in this one. I'd love to hear more of whatever she/it had to say and how she/it is going to aid me. Alas, I don't know how I could possibly induce it; my level of taking charge of a dream varies from dream to dream, and I'm wondering if I can actually get to this place again to begin with.
I must stress that this was definitely a different level of dream, entirely removed from the sole processing of information; any thoughts in that vein are highly welcome :-)
MrMr1992
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Spiritual Dream I've Had Some Years Ago

Postby Sheena » Fri Jan 12, 2018 5:59 pm

You have a fish that is an info processor??
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MrMr1992 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:42 pm

A fish? I'm not really sure I understand?
MrMr1992
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Dreaming Life » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:49 am

I know you’ve already done it here, but it might help if you write it down in as much detail as possible, maybe even make it into a story and take it further, beyond where the dream stopped and make stuff up? Trying making illustrations, paintings or drawings of the house etc. In doing all this you may invoke the dream to come back and even carry on further, perhaps see a lot more of the house etc?
Dreaming Life
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Dreaming Life » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:13 am

MrMr1992 wrote:A fish? I'm not really sure I understand?

They were trying to be funny because you wrote sole which is a type of fish, perhaps thinking you meant to say soul? Still, sole also means one and only, so maybe you meant the only processor of information and not the soul processor of information? Does not matter really, it is obvious you were not talking about a fish. :)
Dreaming Life
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby MrMr1992 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:49 am

Aah, gotcha :D, yeah, the fish part really didn't register with me^^

As to your approach, there isn't really very much I can expand on since this "class" I attended there I don't have any recollections of whatsoever as to what was said in there; going for fillers could utterly distort the information provided in a way I'm not comfortable with. I fear that by trying to enhance the story myself and putting too much of my head in there, I may wind up in the "wrong" level of dream, if you know what I mean, not the spiritual type that had such a profound impact on me, but rather the mind/ego level that doesn't provide any "real" input other than that from myself.
Perhaps I should elaborate the different levels I've come to identify: The "regular" dream, i.e. only processing information or the fun level, the "shared" space of dreams, in which you share you dream with other people and in which the odd spirit pops in at times, and the "advanced" level, which is there to tell you something and is entirely removed from the other two things; each feels distinctly different. It's the last part I want to access again, if it's at all possible to access on one's own terms. Yeah, you may call me a nutcase^^
MrMr1992
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:12 pm

The error is in using 1/2 of your mind to attempt to know all of it.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MrMr1992 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:11 pm

Okay, I don't quite get whether you're trolling me or giving advice, the latter being much appreciated. If it is the latter, I'd welcome some context to better understand it.
MrMr1992
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Dreaming Life » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:15 am

MrMr1992 wrote:... and the "advanced" level, which is there to tell you something and is entirely removed from the other two things; each feels distinctly different. It's the last part I want to access again, if it's at all possible to access on one's own terms. Yeah, you may call me a nutcase^^

No, not a nutcase, I get what you mean. It’s a difficult one, wanting access to this level again without polluting the experience and invalidating it. I think parhaps voicing the wish on here, and in so doing putting it out there to the universe at large, is as much as you can do to encourage it to happen again? It may even come back in the near future because of this? I hope so, sounds awesome.
My own dream site: https://www.dreaming.life/
Dreaming Life
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Sheena » Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:49 pm

The context is the dreamer's life. We are not here to argue. Do not see the 'appreciation' mentioned.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MrMr1992 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:12 pm

Thanks for your input, Dreamers Life, probably tuning in better to this, such as being more conscious of it and perhaps in some other fashio may make it more likely for it to happen again :-) I'll definitely share it should I ever have such an experience again, i.e. if it worked.

Sheena, I just didn't understand your one-liner input since it did not appear helpful, hence I asked for some clarification. I reckon we likely have different ideas about dreams and the levels on which we operate in them, perhaps we've also had different experiences. It is just that in unexplained responses it is hard to glean an answer or your specific viewpoint. Though I may not share your perception, I do welcome your input.
MrMr1992
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:55 pm

How much justification do you need?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:55 pm

How much justification do you need?