Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My dream last night was wild. Does it mean somthing?

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

My dream last night was wild. Does it mean somthing?

Postby Syks » Fri Dec 29, 2017 11:12 am

Last night i dreamed I was in a castle, there was 3 folks there one older man slightly heavy set and bald, it seemed as if he was a butler or maid of some sort, he pushed a cart around like a maid at a hotel would be doing. I past him and said nothing to him, as i thought he was makeing a pass at me. The next room was a balcony to a large banquet hall, completed with long table and dineing ware. I looked down from the balcony and seen a girl whom couldn't be younger than 18 or no older then 20. I lept from the balcony and landed next to get with ease. She had long dark hair and was laying on a sofa faceing away from the large table, but still under the balcony. She smiled and i noticed vampire teeth, she then dislodged them in the mouth with her tounge and pushed them back up like dentures. She lay the whole time on the sofa backwards with her legs in the air off the back of the sofa. She asked if I'd like to try them out "the teeth I'm assuming" and i said "only if they stay where they are now". She giggled and stood up, that's when i noticed the older women standing there maybe 40 or 50 years old. She said punishment would wait till after, at this point the younger chick jumped on the long table and began slowly walking down it, elegant step after step never touching anything else in the table itself. At this point the older chick said some stuff I didnt understand and theese shade like Spector ghosts started to swarm me. Then a light sprang from my right hand, the older women gasped and called me a death god, just as i grabbed one of the spectors with with my Shining white hand and it started to disapate I awoke. Latter that night i found myself in the same place,"the hall before the balcony/dining room. And i seen the bald man once more. I asked about the younger girl and he laughed and said "you seek her power huh?" I woke up again for good this time.
Syks
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: My dream last night was wild. Does it mean somthing?

Postby Sheena » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:25 pm

saw
leapt
Vampire teeth = language is dangerous, yet comes with something desirable (sexual availability).
Dreamer may be afraid of vaginas.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: My dream last night was wild. Does it mean somthing?

Postby Sheena » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:25 pm

saw
leapt
Vampire teeth = language is dangerous, yet comes with something desirable (sexual availability).
Dreamer may be afraid of vaginas.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams