Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Keep getting attacked viciously (Attackers won't answer me)

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Keep getting attacked viciously (Attackers won't answer me)

Postby Gamer M » Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:41 am

First dream: I was in some building. I knew I was dreaming and decided to take a walk outside. I was going through a nice forest, until some woman with a knife came charging towards me. I knew she was going to attack me (Every time someone comes walking/charging towards me like-that they attack me). I put my arms up to try to defend myself. I yelled, "Woah. Wait a minute. Please don't hurt me. I just would like to talk. What's your name?" She laughed and didn't reply. She grinned and plunged the knife into my side. The pain was agonizingly real. She ripped it back out and went to stab me again. I grabbed her arm, but she was way too strong. I got stabbed 3 more times as I begged her to stop. She wouldn't stop nor listen to reason. I also refused to fight back. She said something and I laughed (for some reason- it wasn't funny what she said). I told her that even though I'm in pain now, she can't really hurt me since I know I'm dreaming. Then I woke-up.

2nd dream: I was in my house. I decided to take some stuff down to the basement (even though I knew I was dreaming- not 100% sure why I decided to go down there since bad stuff always happens there) I tripped and began to fall off of the steps. I managed to drop what I was carrying and grab on to the edge of the step. I was really scared for some reason as I dangled high above the basement's floor. I was screaming for help and then I realized the floor was only inches away from me. I left go of the step and stood up. I wondered why I got so scared when I knew all along it was only a dream. I noticed a door leading outside. I panicked yet again and ran to close it. I tried to lock the door, but as I did, something hit against the other side and began pushing it open. I struggled to hold it shut, but whatever was pushing against it was way too strong. I noticed a man came through the door grinning. I was like you have got to be kidding me. Not again. I said, "Who are you?" He kept coming at me. I put my hands up to defend myself. I said, "Why won't you answer me?" He pulled out a weapon (I believe it was some kind of baseball bat). I said, "Please no! Can we talk?" He shook his head no and swung at me. I believe I was knocked off of my feet. He laughed and said, goodbye ______. (the blank is my name) I tried to ask him why he was attacking me, but I got hit over the head and everything went black. Then I woke-up.
Gamer M
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Keep getting attacked viciously (Attackers won't answer

Postby Sheena » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:19 am

You are with my relatives for the holidays???
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams