Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Huge vulture with a white stomach and white wings

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Huge vulture with a white stomach and white wings

Postby Gamer M » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:53 am

I was in some field. I knew I was dreaming. All of a sudden a Huge vulture with a white stomach and white wings flew overhead. It was about the size of a plane. I wanted it to land, but it didn't. I tried to fly in the air towards it, but couldn't fly high enough. I began climbing a tree then once I got as high as I could, I jumped out of that tree into the one beside it. I climbed up as high as I could in that tree as well. I now had a feeling of major deja-vu like I had this same dream before. I realized I was in my grandpa's yard now. I jumped out of the tree and tried to fly over to the roof of his house. I wondered where the bird went. I couldn't find it. Was upset, Then I woke-up.
Gamer M
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Huge vulture with a white stomach and white wings

Postby Sheena » Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:04 pm

Replay of the final rescue scene from Lord of the Rings. Go with that. Felt need for rescue infers vulnerability or being hurt. Climbing to it is status attainment or status anxiety with or without perfectionism.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams