Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Trying to talk to my uncle, then got attacked

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Trying to talk to my uncle, then got attacked

Postby Gamer M » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:45 am

I was talking to my uncle. I knew I was dreaming. I was trying to ask him a question and he kept replying that he doesn't know the answer. I knew for 100% certain that he did know the answer, but for some reason he seemed scared to tell me. I asked him again and then he finally said that he would tell me as long as I keep it a secret. He told me to tell the people, if asked, that he didn't tell me anything. I agreed. He began answering my question, but a lot of the words didn't make sense to me. Like it was words that shouldn't have even been in the sentence. A couple of those words I remember were pineapple, and lake. I remember saying, "Wait, What!?" All of a sudden some woman walks up behind us. My uncle had a look of horror on his face. She asked him why he was talking to me. I said to her, "And who are you?" She replied telling me that she was my worst nightmare. She had tattoos on her fingers (some symbols inside a circle). She grabbed a bucket of acid and threw it at me. I dodged it. I asked her what her problem was. She just laughed. I finally got her name. She said it was Dar. (I thought that was strange). All of a sudden I was surrounded by at least 4 of them. They were all attacking me. I said that I knew this was a dream. They were trying to cause me severe pain and to wake me up. I remember them saying that I was getting stronger. They were mad about that. My uncle just watched with a sad face. I knew he wanted to help me but couldn't. They threw antifreeze in my face which caused me to close my left eye and my right to go blurry. I struggled to stay in the dream, but I woke-up.
Gamer M
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Lucid Dreams