Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreamjournal 7: Animal parade

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Dreamjournal 7: Animal parade

Postby MJG » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:14 am

Goodmorning people,

I just woke up from my sleep-in and I had a lucid dream with a very intersting trigger. I'm really happy about this dream and I'll write my experience down here.

My dream is about my girlfriend and me walking a long street and talking about our relationship. The conclusion is that I'm lucky that she is still with me. I lost my job and it was a wonder that she still believes in me after I fucked up everything and we're not living in that strong big house she deserves. She told me that she fixed a apartment for us now and I was really glad with that.

After a while when I had the time to knew al these things a loud sound appeared from my left. Now I saw some rods, flags and vehicles passing by, but not good enough, because it was behind a hill. So my girlfriend and I both approached the hill to have a look to what was happening. At the top of the hill, it was more a dyke, we saw that it was a fanfare playing music and passing us by at the other side of the street. In front of me behind the dyke there was a huge trench which was about 10 metres wide and as long as I could see. When I looked to the right I noticed that it was crowded as fuck. There were so many people whatching this trench, but on my right in the distance I saw more. I saw something moving over there and now the fanfare started to play a song which I can remember from the teletubies. It was the sound which belonged to a huge animal parade and indeed what was moving came closer and closer and I could recognize a lot of animals running in the trench, but so far I could look I saw wulfs, bears and other animal which can be reaaly dangerous. Yes of course there were walking giraffes very far in the disctance as well, but now wulfs were approaching us in the trench. After I saw these animals I was analysing the walls of the trench. It was all sand in an angle of 75 degrees with the floor of the trench. So I was thinking if it's not possible for the animals to walk on these walls and attack people. So I looked to the animals again which were approaching us in very straight horizontal lines in the width of the trench. Every line had is own creation. So the front line were wulfs the line behind it were bears and so on. A commentator was talking through a speaker and everyone arround me started yelling, because they were enthousiastic, but I wasn't at all. I saw these animals running and the only things I could imagine was someone is chasing these animals and make them sad, afraid or angry that's why they're moving and the other thing was the safety. I really thought this could go wrong.

The first line of wulfs passed us by and one of the guys which was standing left to me threw something like a peanut on the wulf which was the closest to the wall. The wulf didn't even consider his next movement. The animal was intense angry so it run at the wall and it reached 75% of the height of that wall which was I think 5 metres high. He fell down, but he tried to climb this wall again and now he got 90% of the wall allready.

This oblique part is the part when I became lucid. I noticed danger and I would bring my girlfriend and myself in safety.

Nobody at the dyke seems to give a damn fuck about the situation. It seems that everyone was relying on the hights and the steepness of the wall even my girlfriend did, but I didn't. I grabbed my girlfriends hand and ignored her frustration and run together to the apartment building behind us. My girlfriend keeps telling me that she wants to see the animals. So I told her that we can see them from her balcony, but that it was to dangerous to be at the ground floor right now on the first row seats. We entered the building and ran to the elevator. In the first case I wasn't self-conscious that it was our own apartment building, but I thought I'm aware of dreaming now so fuck it and I thought myself an elevatorkey in my right pocket and ran to the locked elevator to open it by putting the key in the button and press it. My girlfriend and I moved into the elevator cabin and two ladies were trying to do the same, but I was like fuck you ladies.

"Are you women living here?" They aswered no, so I answered back: "that's really dissapointing for you then this elevator is only for residents of this building." And I pushed the lady who was entering already back outside. When the door of the elevetator closed I looked to my left side were the buttons of the elevetor were. I pressed by accident the -2 button, so we went downstairs first, but then my girlfriend presses the 2 button and we went upstairs again. Which was really funny, because this elevator wasn't moving straight upstairs, it was making a kind of bow like a curving movement so that was really interesting about this elevator. When we reached our flour I noticed that numbers and floors in a dream aren't equal, because we were standing on the 7th floor or maybe higher and we pressed 2, but my girlfriend told me that we are at the right place and our room is at the and of this hall. So I followed her running, because she was still really enthousiastic about the animals. When we reached her room and the balcony we didn't see everything. So I asked her if there were balconies at the other side of the building which we can reach? She aswered yes, so we decided to go. At the other side there was a huge terrace balcony. Like every floor had his own balcony connected to each other with a lot of sun loungers placed on it. From her we could see te trench really well, but I took up the environment and made the conlcusion that it still wasn't save here. Not because of the animals, but because our balcony didn't have any railing which was high enough to protect us from falling. So I put my feet under the tiny fences which were there and used some power to make them bigger by fold out it's part which was underneath it. First it collapsed back down so there was a new platform, but then I put it back up. Great solution, but all by my own wishes and imagination. Now we finaly were able to watch the animals running safely, but still I was against the animal stuff.

The only problem was that the animals weren't there at that moment. So my girlfriend became dissapointed and frustrated, but I forced the commentators mind to say that the animals were coming back and he told that to the crowd, but he told us as well that the king of our country, which is Holland, is having control of these animals and at that point I started hating that motherfucker, because this time I was thinking of the safety of these animals itself, because bears, wulfs, lions, horses and so on could attack each other. So I pulled up my middlefinger. Did a disposable gesture and ended the dream by telling myself I have to write this down.

So I did, but I forgot to really wake up, because my eyes were falling back to sleep again and I started telling everything to my voicerecorder in my dream, but then I noticed that I was using the wrong application for it and that's why I noticed again I was dreaming so then i woke up for real and wrote this all down on paper.

Thanks for reading. This was a really interesting dream. If you want to say something about it. Please tell me how emotion can be a lucid dream trigger, because I didn't know if that was possible. I only thought items and object could be a trigger.

:wave: MJG
MJG
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Dreamjournal 7: Animal parade

Postby Sheena » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:27 pm

When it comes to personal desires for status attainment, whether self-generated or in reaction to feeling inadequate in a relationship, the dream shows persistance in the inadequacy. You rise to 7 then automatically decline to 2. Follow your own dream pictures and live your life at 2 for a while.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:55 pm

Sheena wrote:When it comes to personal desires for status attainment, whether self-generated or in reaction to feeling inadequate in a relationship, the dream shows persistance in the inadequacy. You rise to 7 then automatically decline to 2. Follow your own dream pictures and live your life at 2 for a while.

:clap: Slow clap :clap:

Arent you glad for the feedback MJG? Thats why I tried this site too- for reductive, know-it-all commentary.
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:08 am

ey is being hostile to the dreamer.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:13 am

Nah- youre just projecting :)

I asked a question and shared an experience. Hostility towards a dreamer is your department.
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:07 pm

And what was the answer, Scooter?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams