Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Message Boards in Genera

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Message Boards in Genera

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:12 pm

I participated i mye 1st one about ten years ago for fantasy hockey and am still active there. I have since joined other boards because the medium helped me- from subjects as diverse as writing, mental health and recovery.

I have never, ever seen such an actively hostile troll on any set of boards. I truly wish you guys good luck- its fascinating subject matter- but I wouldnt spend the time it takes for a conversation in real life with said troll. I know you cant control that (at all)- no disrespect to mods or creators- its just a shame it floats around here. Happy travels...
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Message Boards in Genera

Postby Sheena » Mon Oct 30, 2017 5:05 pm

More self pity. No shame.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:32 pm

Sheena wrote:More self pity. No shame.

Hey- the sheena is a disgusting ego feeding itself on here- go fuck your fat head you sick parasite. Try your shit in real life- orrrrrr- thats how you ended up here- lol!

Shame on you- you socially inept fucktard :)

Annnd that should be enough to get kicked off- which is ironic considering the shit youre slinging...
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:19 pm

Nope, not irony. Most here dk irony and misattribute it.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:31 pm

You seem to be marturbating to it
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:07 pm

Sell you an s for your r and fifty bucks.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:46 pm

Why would I have to add value to my "R"? That seems blatantly letterist. Reported.
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:07 am

Why would you report on yourself being a lousy speller, or lousy typist, or just plain overall lousy?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:51 pm

Sheena wrote:Why would you report on yourself being a lousy speller, or lousy typist, or just plain overall lousy?

Lmao- who even types that? Thats the kind of comeback a six year old hears and rolls their eyes at.

Why are you hitting yourself? Stop hitting yourself. I know you are but what am I?

You are a last word magician- aintch ya? When you literally have nothing clever, valid- literally no worthwhile retort at all- you'll still chime in. You think anyone's reading this outside of the two of us? You keeping score? No one else is reading this. You're not winning a debate or a pissing contest- you're not earning points. You're propping up a pretty sad ego feeding proposition and the sad part is that youre smart enough that in all likelihood you know thats exactly what youre doing. Have you ever considered ego deflation exercises?
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:10 am

Just wiping off the shit you throw.
ey's accusations are projection; easy to see and that ey does not know that. Stress-maker ey must be an insurance adjuster.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams