Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Chased by EVERYONE who ever attacked me before in my dreams

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Chased by EVERYONE who ever attacked me before in my dreams

Postby Gamer M » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:46 pm

Was in some woods. Two guys came after me, wanted to capture me. I realized I was dreaming and told him he couldn't grab me. He tried to, but his arms went right through me (like a ghost)- I wanted that to happen. He was like woah, what just happened. I told him he couldn't catch me. I could only become ghost-like about 3 times, for some reason. He almost got me after that. I was running away from the 2 of them, and said I'm so glad it's only the 2 of you chasing me (Since I was confident I could outrun them). All of a sudden, I heard a horrible noise. It sounded like millions of voices screamed at once. I glanced back and noticed that EVERYONE from ALL of my dreams I EVER HAD (EVERYONE WHO EVER ATTACKED ME IN ANY OF MY DREAMS) was chasing after me . :shock: I was like What!? You have got to be kidding me! I said I take back what I said earlier. I knew they would catch me any second, and it would be VERY BAD for me. I jumped into the air to fly away, but I wasn't going fast enough. I managed to get a speed boost, but I woke-up before I know what happened.
Gamer M
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Chased by EVERYONE who ever attacked me before in my dre

Postby Sheena » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:49 pm

One word: remembering.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams