Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lucid Trigger

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Lucid Trigger

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:28 pm

I subscribed to this forum just for this question- its affecting my sleep- my dreams- its nuts.

Awhile ago- I realized I had an event that let me know I was dreaming. Its weird to say- but its plaque/phlegm in my mouth. If I have way too much of it I know I dreaming- and its happening all the time now. I feel like I get "punished" for knowing if I act out of accordance with a dream. I emerged myself in water knowing I couldnt drown and literally grips pushed set pieces out of the way- "police (???) appeared" and I ended up in a jail cell. Time slowed down too- it was NOT dream time. Ive had 3-4 more experiences where I realized I was lucid and there were reprecussions. Is his normal?? Or some kind of deeply ingrained catholic guilt? The effects are nuts- light changes- audio elements- I never dream in light or sound but lately its par for the course.
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Lucid Trigger

Postby Sheena » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:54 pm

What are you afraid of? Why the authoritarian name?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:48 pm

Queston 1: Heights.
Question 2: I like monkeys and its a gamer tag Ive had for years.

To be honest though I was hoping for acutal advice/interpretation/shared experience not vague second guessing commentary about my forum name.

Back on topic:

Ive heard other dreamers have similar recurring events that trigger there lucidity- is this common. Does it mean anything that mines so unpleasant/unsavory?
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:31 pm

there their they're Thayer Ee-yore.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:18 pm

So youre the resident cyber b ully and the grammar police as well? Noted...

Id prefer to talk about shared experience- open my ears- and learn some things on here.

Ill make a statement about your posts. In my estimation they lack substance. Its hard to find any that appear to be any thing more than clumsily constructed bids to flaunt your vocabulary and (supposed) expertise. Ego building measures. Ill refrain from stopping on them- they are clearly important to you. The embarassing stabs at being mysteious though- lol- just know someone on the other end of the interweb will be having a good chuckle. Peace sheena- I hope you dont lose any sleep over this...

Delusion! Rancor! Mouldings! Adjectives! Mystery....
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:28 pm

Ears must be clogged. We told ey to go fuck self. Didn't listen.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby MonkeyMostEvil » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:08 pm

Maybe I did fuck myself- and thats why my ears are clogged?? So assumptive...
MonkeyMostEvil
Dream Child
Dream Child

Return to Lucid Dreams