Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Concerned

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Concerned

Postby MIAaim » Sun Oct 15, 2017 2:19 am

For about two years nearly every night I’ve been dreaming about someone that has disappeared in my life. After a month of not talking I’ve tried to contact her and I couldn’t find her on anything at all what so ever and I haven’t stopped looking since. But every night it could be a completely off the wall dream or even when I lucid dream she shows up looks the same and repeats the same words she looks at me covered in bruises and mascara running like she’s been crying, just all beat up. And she just looks at me says my name then reaches out to me and says she’s dead every night. What makes it more concerning is knowing the that she was a rape victim and the rapist(her father) only got a restraining order but idk if there’s anything behind the dreams other than emotions or what it’s been going on for a very long time.
MIAaim
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Concerned

Postby Sheena » Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:35 pm

It is a loss, like a death. Also a betrayal, perhaps desertion. Perhaps dreamer blames self for abandoning this Victim archetype individual in what seems to be a Victim-Rescuer connection in which the dreamer as Rescuer is by definition always Good.
Even after you learn more deeply about self in terms of this relationship, there is still something to be grieved and you must experience that pain completely.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Lucid Dreams