Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Need Help, About DURING Lucidity

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

Need Help, About DURING Lucidity

Postby Wub » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:58 pm

Hello all. So I have been able to achieve lucid dreams at least once every 2-3 days now. Sometimes very vivid, sometimes not. I have 2 problems I'd like to ask about, listed by level of importance:

1. While full-blown lucid dreaming, as in I know 100% I'm in a dream, the only thing I can control is my own body??

For example, about a week ago I had this one dream in which I was being chased by enemies. During this I became fully aware I was dreaming. At this point I decided, since I was dreaming, I would just fly through the door up ahead to escape these bad guys. When I got up to the door, however, it was rock-solid... or at least as solid as a normal door would be. No matter how hard I concentrated on making the door allow me to pass through, it wouldn't. I then tried to make the enemies disappear as well, to no avail - and I knew they were right on my tail. When they reached me I woke up...

These types of unfortunate things happen all the time while I'm lucid dreaming... How do I fix this? There's always something happening in my dreams that I'm powerless to control even though I'm lucid, and it ends up making me wake up eventually...

2. Sometimes when I become lucid in a dream, I can feel that the dream is beginning to fade. I start making myself spin around, which works in making my connection to the dream stronger, but at a very slow pace. So slow to the point that I get bored/unwilling to continue doing this method as it feels like I'm going to have to spin forever just to get the dream back to a level that I can go explore or what have you.

Can you kind folks please help me here? I'm still in love with lucid dreaming, but I want to be in full control!! Lol.
Wub
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams