Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

How to stop Lucid dreaming???

Share your own lucid dream experiences. Discuss tips and techniques on how to induce lucid dreams and how to control/manipulate your own dreams.

How to stop Lucid dreaming???

Postby AddieBelle » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:58 am

I've been Lucid dreaming for as long as I can remember. It's never been anything crazy. I've never been more than just aware of the dream until lately. The last few weeks my lucid dreaming has become a regular (almost daily) occurrence and They're even more vivid and some really disturbing, and for some reason I can't end or have any real control over them. I feel like I'm honestly afraid to try and control them or dive deeper into them. But, how do I end them?
AddieBelle
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: How to stop Lucid dreaming???

Postby Sheena » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:25 pm

Perhaps you are not fully asleep.
1. Attend to sleep hygiene.
2. Consider the emotional meaning of dream material and deal with it.
3. Stop enjoying your status among the so-call lucid dreamers who admire you.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: How to stop Lucid dreaming???

Postby DogsAreCool » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:47 pm

Sorry to hear about that, that sounds really scary and frustrating.
Have you tried meditation? I know it sound counter intuitive because people like to use meditation to induce lucid dreaming. However, I find that when I meditate it actually causes me to sleep deeper. At the bottom I posted a link to one of my favorite guided meditation you tubers. Some of his videos are kind of weird and out there but his straight forward meditations are really nice and relaxing.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqPYhc ... iGmPRAej1w
DogsAreCool
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Lucid Dreams